Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I notice there is thread running on ME to thank Max for his ongoing support of the club which has basically saved us from extinction - on the surface this a great so that supporters can pass on their thanks but despite its good intention I reckon deep down Max doesn't give a flying fluck about the ME thread.

I reckon the club should go out on a limb and name the "southern stand" the Max Delmege Stand so the clubs and supporters thanks for saving the club is more visible and a lot more gratifying.

What does everyone else think.

He deserves something for all he has done. I wouldn't mind the stand being named after him. Good idea. The Southern Stand isn't exactly a crash hot name.

not a bad idea - but it would raise some conflict of interests questions if it occured whilst he was still so involved.

Maybe we should name it the Beaver stand.

That way even Zap can get some beaver around him once in a while.

not a bad idea - but it would raise some conflict of interests questions if it occured whilst he was still so involved.

Maybe we should name it the Beaver stand.

That way even Zap can get some beaver around him once in a while.

doosh!!!!!.

Why not name it the Penthouse stand ????

But back to the topic.

Wheel I think thats a good idea. He has saved the club and he deserves soemthing like that, much like the Arko stand.

Something more than a thank you thread. the guy has saved the club and he does it out of love for the club and whilst he appreciates thanks probably doesnt want it. Some middle ground gesture should be involved though.

He deserves something for all he has done. I wouldn't mind the stand being named after him. Good idea. The Southern Stand isn't exactly a crash hot name.

WHat has Steve Southern done for Manly ?? ;)

In that case, I want the Lion Stand, the Orford Stand, the Slater Stand, oooooo... and ill have the Sonny Bill Williams stand too!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Apr 05 2005, 03:48PM ]</span>

dont lie CC you want one in you rbedroom

He wants some thing to replace the blow up doll as he has put a hole in it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2