Matts team announcements

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Teddy is a handy boxer as well. He came up here and sparred one of our young state champs.
Yeah,think he is a junior age champion?Some interesting connections...Ollie Cummins on the wing in Matthews is the son of Turtle Cummins the Marlins coach...The centre Lemoto played/plays with Wilson at Gordon junior rugby too I think....

The ones that stand out in the Matthews side to me are the 7,9 and 10.Teddy Wilson is the son of Rugby union legend David Wilson and has some serious talent.Dan O'Donnell is the son of former Manly hooker David and is another local junior (and is no surprise as captain).Ahofono was a top player from last years side.Lots of good players in the Ball side...Weekes,Turner,Schuster,Tuitavake(local jr with a big future),Pinomi stand out to me.Fotu is a try scorer in the second row and Uesele is quality at lock.Tito on the wing is one we stole from the Roosters lol(Ironic ?)
SJ Any wraps on Sione Fainu?

Yeah,think he is a junior age champion?Some interesting connections...Ollie Cummins on the wing in Matthews is the son of Turtle Cummins the Marlins coach...The centre Lemoto played/plays with Wilson at Gordon junior rugby too I think....
I think Ollie’s mum was a rep surf lifesaver at queenscliff and top water polo player

Thank you for taking my joke in the right spirit . I see you work hard and I think you deserve a night cap once in a while .
Now and again after a long 12 hour shift I have a chilled guinnes . Your body will thank you for it ;)
Ill be making more time soon mate cutting back to 6 days a week. I work a pretty cruisey job Mon to Fri then do a nite shift, well 3 am till 930 am sat morn for a different company . So still have a few quietys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7