Matt Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I was shocked yesterday when my wife told me Darren Lockyer is being paid 90% of what Matt Orford is being paid. That, and Matt Orford is on what Andrew JOhns is on....sheesh

And we can thank Peter Sharp for having to pay orford so much to get him back when we could have kept him at half his salary instead of signing Kimmorley.

Dont forget Johns got a gig with 9 to stay in league, his knights deal would be = to Orfords but he got other perks like the one just mentioned.

If only the NRL could prove they under the table payments mentioned a few weeks ago

Weak Clubs have to pay overs to get good players. Just look at Souths.

Agreed. I hope the nucleus of Stewart, Bell, Lyon, Orford, Kite & Menzies (possibly LOD) means we aren't in that category anymore.

exactly my thoughts too Tookey. I'm sure Max has given him a street of apartments somewhere in Sydney!!!

[quote author=Crusher Cleal]
Weak Clubs have to pay overs to get good players. Just look at Souths.

And we don;t ? If only you knew what we really paid orford.
[/quote]

Umm Tookey - that was my exact point. I WAS talking about us.

I was shocked yesterday when my wife told me Darren Lockyer is being paid 90% of what Matt Orford is being paid. That, and Matt Orford is on what Andrew JOhns is on....sheesh

I wonder if Orford will get a neck injury should people find out

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4