Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sorry, what was that, I nodded off.

Just kidding.

But I do think you're getting a little ahead of yourself, he needs to show something in Reggies first. Frankly, if they want to belt the crap out of each other, good on them. But I care more about our team playing good footy and showing us they can show some heart in defence. I could give 2 hoots if Lodge feels scorned and he and boofhead JWH have a p*issing contest.

But anyway ........
Manly v Chooks

Lodge V JWH

Season on the line

BRING IT ON!

Manly v Chooks

Lodge V JWH

Season on the line

BRING IT ON!
With the season on the line again this week, I could still give 2 hoots about seeing Boof head and Lodge going at each other. We need Lodge to focus on taking all comers not just one and if he gets sin binned coz he and boofhead were having a p*ssing comp, pleased I won't be.

We need to try and freshen up in a very short time to take on the Chooks and then try and lift again as a team. Bring it on indeed ......... as a team.

With the season on the line again this week, I could still give 2 hoots about seeing Boof head and Lodge going at each other. We need Lodge to focus on taking all comers not just one and if he gets sin binned coz he and boofhead were having a p*ssing comp, pleased I won't be.

We need to try and freshen up in a very short time to take on the Chooks and then try and lift again as a team. Bring it on indeed ......... as a team.
Sometimes these short turnarounds can be team bonding and brings a siege mentality mind set no matter who we play.

Sometimes these short turnarounds can be team bonding and brings a siege mentality mind set no matter who we play.
That would be great if we can do it coz the Chooks will be very tough. Frankly, I'm more worried about Collins than Boofhead. If we had Collins, Paseka, Jake and any one of the other possible middle forwards we have, we'd be Premiership material for sure. But we don't.

That would be great if we can do it coz the Chooks will be very tough. Frankly, I'm more worried about Collins than Boofhead. If we had Collins, Paseka, Jake and any one of the other possible middle forwards we have, we'd be Premiership material for sure. But we don't.
Agree, and with a mounting injury list at the wrong time of the season, this really is a huge ask but not impossible tho.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8