Matt King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Now I wouldn't say he was Man of the Match material last night but this bloke didn't do too much wrong and he is the sort of player that would look great in the maroon and white.
He defended well, had the confidence to back himself in attack and when he dropped the ball back early in the game had the nouse to clean it up- not bad for a debut SOO player!
He was also consistently good under the high ball.
Kings (Matt NOT JASON) form has been great this year and he seems like he would be a good bloke to have around the club as well!
I've heard him comment that he will be looking after numero uno in contract negotiations due to what happened to his two brothers.
Just a pity one brother was (I'm guessing here as I don't know the full circumstances of him leaving) stuffed around by us (actually the Northern Eagles to be presise).
What are peoples thought's on this bloke?

I would love to see him playing for Manly.... Nuff said

I thought he was great last night, big strong and fast. Great catch of the high ball as well. Would love to see him at Manly

Been in outstanding form the whole year and top of any club's shopping list. Expect there to be plenty of interested parties and he won't come cheap.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4