Matt Elliot Edge back rower (Sironen)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
http://www.nrl.com/the-breakdown-wi...ers/tabid/10959/contentid/921385/default.aspx

In cased people missed it, good little video done by Elliot on back rowers in today's game. Was done after the cronulla match and Curtis was picked out in one of the three players he shows in the video (second example)

Shows how important he is starting to become in the side and his improvement. Also a massive wrap on DCE, watch his footwork again just before the line and delivers a superb pass to siro for the try. No other half can do that!

On that note, I know people hate gaz on fox but he has been wrapping manly all year, especially their attack and said the 2 very best passes this year have both come from DCE!

Last edited:
Every time I try to watch a video on NRL.com - presser etc - it plays for a couple of seconds, cuts to an ad, then goes to the next video. Wtf is that all about?!

Every time I try to watch a video on NRL.com - presser etc - it plays for a couple of seconds, cuts to an ad, then goes to the next video. Wtf is that all about?!
You must have some Advertising Blocker running.

Open the link incognito, or use another browser that doesn't have add-ons running

Most other sites have the courtesy to tell you that 'you appear to he using an ad blocker...'

Well, I don't know about you but from now on when I watch Manly play I'll be on the Edge of my seat, protecting my centre@:)

http://www.nrl.com/the-breakdown-wi...ers/tabid/10959/contentid/921385/default.aspx

In cased people missed it, good little video done by Elliot on back rowers in today's game. Was done after the cronulla match and Curtis was picked out in one of the three players he shows in the video (second example)

Shows how important he is starting to become in the side and his improvement. Also a massive wrap on DCE, watch his footwork again just before the line and delivers a superb pass to siro for the try. No other half can do that!

On that note, I know people hate gaz on fox but he has been wrapping manly all year, especially their attack and said the 2 very best passes this year have both come from DCE!
I don't know what passes Gaz likes. What I do know is the way DCE set up Uate last week against the Warriors has to be watched more then once. More then twice. It's cliffyesque.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8