Matt Ballin injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
From the horse's mouth. Leg is okay and he will be fine for next week against the Warriors. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

it took him close to 10 minutes to ice it and he walked around a while - prob trying to get the niggle out

i was confident

Let's hope Des keeps Matty in when Smurf is good, (next week?).

Please, please, please.

How good is it to have Ballin in the team who doesn't give away penalties or make mistakes like Dunley.

Burns also has stopped giving away penalties for high shots this year.

if not i will make mata look like an angel with my posts
What will you say if Monas gets the 9 back when Orford returns. Burns goes to the bench and Ballin back to PL?

How good is it to have Ballin in the team who doesn't give away penalties or make mistakes like Dunley.

Burns also has stopped giving away penalties for high shots this year.

Good points Tooks. Its making a big difference when we arnt hampered by those penalties. Burns has the same agressive outlook but has tempered the verbal outbursts. It seems the penalties we do now give away are all about slowing down the play the ball.

[quote author=Fluffy]
What will you say if Monas gets the 9 back when Orford returns. Burns goes to the bench and Ballin back to PL?
[/quote]
That is exactly what will happen.
What will happen when Matai comes back - Lyon to 5/8th and Burnsie to miss out?
Great headaches to have but a few bods are going to be disappointed.

[quote author=Fluffy]
[/quote]

its not Orford Coming Back its when Matai comes back , there will be a problem
im quite happy for Matai to go to P/L and have to win his way back in

I thnk it is no conincidence that our go-forward has improved with Ballin's service at dummy-half. It is crisp, fluent and he gets pin-point passes to forwards on the advantage line. He picks appropriate points to scoot hiimself and he links with other key players. He also feigns to go open and then switches to blind, catching lazy defences out.

What has not been said is how effective he is at plugging up the middle in defence.

He is a gun and can play 80 mins.

or, to be less ambiguous, get to the ground early to catch that excellent service in the PL game once Orford returns.

i mostly do, hence why i have been a strog backer of him based on his game time, also why i know cuthbo is a second rower not a prop and both meaney and bani are available in depth should we need it.

i mostly do, hence why i have been a strog backer of him based on his game time, also why i know cuthbo is a second rower not a prop and both meaney and bani are available in depth should we need it.

which means you have more reason to shake your head than I.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4