• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
correct me but we are still a chance of finals are we not?

With best will we win next 3 games by 40 points and the sharks loose 3 straight and a few other sides implode and 8th is ours yes?
Sorry I had to give that a laugh icon , win 3 games ...nice thought but highly highly unlikely!!

Slightly possible and very unlikely...personally just happy to see the youngsters play well regardless of results...wins are just a bonus at this stage

Mathematical ???

This is not just a numbers lotto game

You cant win the war with weapons that fire blanks

The only consolation is that our proud club has never won the spoon and we wont once again this season due to a few other mediocre teams

Mediocre is not Manly

Without having standards we stand for nothing

2021 we need to raise the bar a lot higher to meet our great clubs high standards with some new players that are capable of lifting it and not capitulating under it like we have so many times this year .

We would struggle against the Broncos let alone win by cricket scores againt the Dogs, Titans & Warriors.

Last edited:
correct me but we are still a chance of finals are we not?

With best will we win next 3 games by 40 points and the sharks loose 3 straight and a few other sides implode and 8th is ours yes?
I am gonna put $10 on manly to win the premiership. At 5000 to 1 that’s a nice $50,000 for a Toyota 4 wd. Who knows , stranger things have happened. If warriors can get the sharks, sharkies play roosters and Canberra in final 2 games. Manly play bulldogs, and 2 other bottom teams, so we are a great chance , especially if turbo and Walker is back❤️❤️❤️

I am gonna put $10 on manly to win the premiership. At 5000 to 1 that’s a nice $50,000 for a Toyota 4 wd. Who knows , stranger things have happened. If warriors can get the sharks, sharkies play roosters and Canberra in final 2 games. Manly play bulldogs, and 2 other bottom teams, so we are a great chance , especially if turbo and Walker is back❤❤❤
We were some chance last week with a win over wests. That’s why that loss was so disappointing. We win and on we cheer. Sorry but a finals berth is near impossible from here. And I’m one of the ones that had been more positive last week. In saying that I’ll change the attitude and be a Pat. Tonight’s huge we need to put 50 on the dogs. Need a huge forwards effort. And we also need warriors to put At least 30 in the sharks. Tgat might give us a slight sniff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2