Match report: Manly vs Mounties (Raiders)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Remember KE, Jace is a Souffs man!! George's mannerism just looked like it was over. eg looked where I have ended up, playing at Hininchbrook oval. I really hope he can get back for sure!! It just seems like he has ended up forgotten. Watching his performance, there would be no way he would be in front of King, Kite, Joe and Lawrence.

That's fair enough, but remember he was in this same situation last year and he came back and dominated the Dogs when called up. No way I would be writing him off, especially when it's doubtful Joe will get through injury free

Lawrence is exciting for me though, that 1st up effort from someone I was a touch iffy about was awesome. Kitey has been written off so many times on here but keeps coming back and producing, a sea eagle for life hopefully

Jesse definitely played yesterday at left side 2nd row. No sign of Gower though.

True KE, I was nervous about Lawrence too. You hear about these great trainers but then don't show it in game day. Jack De Belin from the Dragons is one. He gets huge write ups down here every year in the Gong but I see he's in reserves. Lawrence certainly has made a great start and excellent choice in the 17 at this stage. Let's hope he can be consistent in his form.

Mate, I hope you are right about about Rose stepping up. An on fire Rose is a great asset but sad to see his effort yesterday. Not sure if it was too hot, the footy was beneath him or has dropped his bundle???

Dane really tried hard yesterday behind a beaten pack. Hard for him to really shine when they were getting beaten all over the park. With rep games coming up, Dane might definitely get a shot.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6