Matai's a winner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Steve Matai's performance against Brisbane in the opening game has paid rich dividends, earning him a week-long trip to Macau and Hong Kong. Harry Cheung, managing director of major sponsor Kaspersky Labs Asia Pacific, put the prize up for the Manly player he chose as the best performer on and off the field in round one. It is the first of three prizes Cheung plans to hand out to the players during the season, with the last to be awarded if the club makes the grand final. After the game, Cheung stepped into a lift at Suncorp Stadium, which was also occupied by former prime minister Kevin Rudd. The pair were introduced by a Sea Eagles official and began conversing in Mandarin. It will be interesting to see if Kaspersky's incentives pique the interest of salary cap auditor Ian Schubert.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sharks-got-wakeup-call-years-ago-20130316-2g7f3.html

How stupid is the Salary Cap reference:mad:

Every Player who gets MOM from Nine in Foxtel is in the very same boat.

Can't wait to see Stevie carve up Uate's side tonight :)

swoop said:
Chip and Chase said:
Didn't we cover this.?

Yes, we did. Just goes to show where they get their "scoops" from, they troll league forums.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Kaspersky-send-Matai-to-Macau

and bones questioned the awards impact on the salary cap too in Post: #2
smemotions24.gif

I hope he's alright looks like he might of had a burner or something.
He seemed pretty happy on the sideline so hopefully nothing too serious.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4