Matai & Menzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Garts

First Grader
Matai & Menzies

Just got a call from the Mrs who heard on the radio that they are both out for a month. No mention of Orford, that has to be good news!!!!!

Matai & Menzies

I can't help by get the feeling that beaver has stayed on one year too long.

I hope now and time will tell I suppose but by all reports his body is geting injured too easily now.

Matai & Menzies

Beaver will retire or head to england next season. It will feel like putting down a champion race horse but it has to be done.

*prays that ballin is given at least one frigin game in the next month*

Matai & Menzies

Fox Sports is saying Matai (ankle ligaments) out for a month, Menzies (groin strain) out for 2 weeks and Orford is a chance of playing this week.

Matai & Menzies

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Williamson
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Matt Ballin?
15. Mark Bryant
16. George Rose
17. Glenn Hall

I hope this isn't The Eagles season to have injury after injury. Matai seems to go down at least once a match.

Matai & Menzies

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Luke Williamson
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Matt Ballin?
15. Mark Bryant
16. George Rose
17. Glenn Hall

I hope this isn't The Eagles season to have injury after injury. Matai seems to go down at least once a match.

I think he can be a bit of a drama queen, he's gone down looking like he's shattered his leg and continued playing so many times, either that or he's very tough.

Matai & Menzies

I hope now and time will tell I suppose but by all reports his body is geting injured too easily now.

Mate, when I saw his first 10 minutes and how he didn't much get involved i got that exact same terrible feeling in my stomach - that he might pull a mid-season press conference and announce his retirement coz his heart isn't in it. Funnily enough, this injury might invigorate him and he might realize how much he misses it and comes back firing.

Matai & Menzies

[quote author=tookey]

Mate, when I saw his first 10 minutes and how he didn't much get involved i got that exact same terrible feeling in my stomach - that he might pull a mid-season press conference and announce his retirement coz his heart isn't in it. Funnily enough, this injury might invigorate him and he might realize how much he misses it and comes back firing.
[/quote]

I would like to think so because he deserves to go out on a great year.

However he has had the groin and hanstring injuries all offseason and for the groin injury to flare up again in the first 20 minutes of the first game of the season is not a good sign.

Lets hope that it is not chronic otherwise he could have real bad season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4