Matabele meets the Rockers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I spent an ennervating 5 minutes at the Caxton Hotel on Friday night meeting the Rockers. Lovely people all.

I was introduced by my first name and it wasn't until I shook Cliffy's hand and introduced myself as Matabele that the penny dropped for most of them.

To their credit they did not change their tune after Satan had been revealed in their presence which was amazing seeing as some of my erstwhile protagonists from ME and LU were there.

Very good to meet you all. !dance:

This interlude was followed by a gallop across Caxton Street by Wheel and Mata to find sue, vegas and rocky boy and down some significant quantaties of amber liquid. !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk: !drunk:

Missed the pleasure Matabele. Did meet The Wheel however & nicer man you would not meet in a days march.

I think we should have stayed instead wasting our time at Suncorp.

I didnt get to meet you Matabele but meet the Wheel in a funny way with a taxi. Thanks again for the lift :D

The most notable of those I met were Groggo, AJ, Cliffy and Chileman. There were others I'm sure.

Groggo was very proud of his newly purchased FAI shirt.

Always happy tp help a Manly supporter in need RRose. :D

It just shows you that if AE and the Rockers can have a drink together there is hope for the middle east peace talks yet. :lol:

I am disappointed I was hoping the police would have to be called to separate the 2 groups ;)

Garts Mata was only there for 5 minutes, no enough time to casue havoc

Manly supporters support the team and it shouldn't be an issue to what forums etc are visited!!!

Good that the famous Matabele has been introduced as having a much worse bark than his bite!!!

Nah it was good to meet you fellas

I must apoligise to wheel though i had no idea who he was and misheard groggo when he introduced us, i thought he said will so i didnt know until later when he told me who it was later.

Im sure we will all catch up again soon.

As i keep saying we are all manly supporters.

Ah sounds like a good outing. Good to see you didn't embarrass AE Mata by biting off heads from chickens etc. or getting into brawls with any National party MP's at the caxtons. :D
Good to see Wheel was there as you’re body guard. :D

The way Justin Hodges was looking at me in the 2nd half I'd have needed a bit more than Wheel for protection.

I had visions of Rugby League's version of Eric Cantona.

So good old fashioned carve up, good man. I can picture Wheel looking for a place to hide... :lol:

No worries Cliffy GC - see you next time your down at Brookie.

The way Hodges was running through anyone in a Manly jumper last Friday I would have been no help at all for Matabele. I was more concerned that the pelican riding the frigging horse around the oval after each Brisbane try was going to come after me with a branding iron after the tirade of abuse I hurled at him. 8)

And I came very close to spitting on that idiotic mascot parading in front of us. I should have thrown that can of cold coffee awe were given. It tasted bloody awful.

After the Bloke sitting behind us gave the clown in the horse suit a brown eye in the face even I starting feeling sorry for him.

And I came very close to spitting on that idiotic mascot parading in front of us. I should have thrown that can of cold coffee awe were given. It tasted bloody awful.

You are a labor voter. :lol: !amazed

After the Bloke sitting behind us gave the clown in the horse suit a brown eye in the face even I starting feeling sorry for him.
That bloke was very entertaining and was also very fortunate that byso hadn't made the trip. Too bad the camerman didn't pick him up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4