Matabele = Dubbo = City/Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Mata - I noticed Dubbo has the City / Country match coming to Dubbo this year. You wouldn't have had anything to do with that would you my friend?

Nah - we have a brand new grandstand at the local ground so I'd say they want to showcase it.

I do like the idea of all you lads coing up for the game though. You can barrack for city amongst all us country pagans and afterwards I'll take you for a guided tour of Gordon Estate and then send you home in a body bag.

Seriously, if anyone makes a trip I should be able to put most of you up for a few nights.

I will see if I can make it. Anyone else want to join?

I dont mind driving

sorry byso you werent invited.....

just kidding champ!

oh the date is May 12th 2006, it is a Friday night so it would mean friday off of work for all who are going

[quote author=Ryan]
If you drive - then I'm in with you Danners.

there will be a petrol cost share going on though
[/quote]

Matabele might be able to put you in touch with a few country lasses while your up there. Hopefully he might have enough space for you to get a room on your own. ;)

I might be able to make a road trip altough if it is on in April but it might conflict with my fishing trip to NT

its on in may...may 12th....

I am sure they have a formula 1 hotel there anyway

Dan & I will be sleeping at a couple of the local girls joints anyways...

JK..

Well - maybe not in Dans case.

The last time Dubbo got a decent standard game would've been back when Jules O'Neil shat in a shoe!
So are you taking everyone to the Western Plain zoo too?

Mata - I expect a drink befitting the drink I gave you at my place. 1 part coke....57 parts burbourn. You were a trooper though. Drank it in politeness without a word of complaint. I would have died personally. And it was me with the hang over the next day !!

200km from Bafurst.

The Motels will be booked out Dan. I have several spare rooms so you'll be sweet. Unless you want to take a tent down to the river....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4