Mata ole mate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Come on bud

1) take out the pin on monas he was good again
2) Give our props a rap they deserve it.

King was great and Kite was sensational

Great match. It's a shame for Steppa that Robbo and Hicks are playing so well, because he had a top class match today.

Also - I'm starting to think the acquisition of Lyon may be not so important as for replacing Ben Kennedy. Ben Creagh should be a priority. Matai has starting to be consistent.

Now we play the team I hate the most next week - Parramatta.

Come on bud

well done Cliffy. I was dissapointed you jumped on the monas bandwagon last season but at least youve given credit where due. Well done mate.

Matai and Bell are our No 1 centre combination into the future. Done. Finished. No more discussion necessary.

If you bought Lyon, it would be as 5/8th and move Travis to 2nd hooker behind Monas. An ageing Dunley just misses out then I think, but he'd be great cover for the inevitable injuries.

Kennedy retiring leaves a huge hole that must be filled with quality.

I thought Monas would go well as hooker, but he's exceeded all expectations. That's his best position.

Hicks is great fullback cover. That's probably his best position, and I could see him possibly developing into an impact player given a fullback's licence to roam. Barring injuries, we may never know.

Great day out there today at Telstra Stadium. The beers at the Novotel tasted real good after the match. We had a group of 8 of us that attended the game and it was very enjoyable. No trouble whatsoever with the Bulldogs fans that were around us , they seemed more angry at their own teams performance than anything else.

Very disappointing that there weren't more Manly supporters out there today. Looking forward to next Sunday at the S.C.G

Very disappointing that there weren't more Manly supporters out there today.
Surely you jest Chuckwood. The Bulldogs fans are a disgrace for not dobbing in their own. Bunch of thugs masquerading as football supporters. Dock them competition points again I say.

Rex , I agree with your comments "that the Bulldogs fans are a disgrace " . I've seen them at their worst at many games (including games not involving Manly ) , but today , we were on the 1/2 way line amongst their diehard supporters & they were OK . Maybe we got lucky.

There's nothing better than travelling to away games and seeing a Manly victory. Today would be comparable to last seasons away victory against the Roosters.

I'm sure the players appreciate the crowd support and I hope that everyone makes the effort to get to the S.C.G next Sunday (Manly home match )

i called duff right on full time as the manly boys were thanking the crowd - he reakoned out of the 13K there 5K were manly fans and judging by the sound he was right.

an awsome disply from BK, Kite and King

I was surprised at the number of Manly fans at the game. There were a lot scattered throughout the crowd, not just in the Manly section.

And they were very vocal.

Had no problems with the Dog supporters. Having said that, I would never go to a Bullodgs home game at night.

My wife and I rocked up and bought our tickets at the gate. We asked for the Manly section but when we got there it was directly in the sun and started to cook. We moved around to bay 130 at the same end but the other side almost opposite the Manly area. Much better view without full sunlight in our eyes.

A few manly supporters came and sat near us soon after. Safety in numbers maybe!

Come on bud

Considering your sentiments in this thread Cliffy perhaps you should consider altering your sig :D

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
Come on bud

Considering your sentiments in this thread Cliffy perhaps you should consider altering your sig :D

[/quote]

:lol: Cliffy aint the sharpest tool going around :p

Cant Tackle Cliffy? he has always been a decent defender.

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
Come on bud

[/quote]
i tired to a couple of weeks ago
but it didnt work
i'll have another go today

Garts go F#Ck ureself poof

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4