Master vs Aprentice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would have been just as happy to gloat but the Doggies really toughed it out which in no small measure must be reflected on their coach.

At times we seem very ad lib in the attacking zone. at our best over the past few years everyone seems to know exactly where to go and what is happening. A few times this year players seem to be making it up as they go and end up going in circles.

Not sure what the solution to that is.

Possibly also a bit short in attention to detail, particularly in having penty of shielding when defending kicks, or just in defending kicks in general. Wingers & fullbacks going near touch?

A for effort though. We played very well overall. The dogs gutsed it out and were very well organised to withstand what our team threw at them tonight. This is not the end.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
At times we seem very ad lib in the attacking zone. at our best over the past few years everyone seems to know exactly where to go and what is happening. A few times this year players seem to be making it up as they go and end up going in circles.

Not sure what the solution to that is.

Yeah this is what is so obvious to me aswell. We just don't look organized in attack. I think DCE and Foran need some more games together to build a combo again.

Des has definately toughened up the the Dogs resolve but can anyone else see a few obvious changes in Dogs 2012??
Have signed 2 of the best under the high ball in Perritt & Inu providing safety defensively.
Players like Kasiano, Barba , Reynolds & Wright were going to improve at this time in their careers.
The signing of Graham has improved the skills factor in the pack plus he has a massive motor giving them a different dynamics in attack.
Manly have lost a few players that Des had the luxery of such as Hoppa who would have snuffed out the Perritt try & numerous other airial assaults.
All in all I thought Tooves had the boys up for the clash & physically looked dominant & in attack more dangerous - line breaks that were tries with Snake on board.
The critical patch (last 12) where Manly seemed lost 1 major factor.
The silent leader who does so with action was on the bench for a needed rest.
Beat them everywhere but the 1 that counts - not gunna blame the coach for that.

We seem to be pushing passes and trying to score on every play the ball and for some reason at times I thought we cramped each other forcing the error. Defensible we there is something missing we are not concentrating for the full 80mins.

lets not forget when Des was made coach from being assistant coach,we just scrapped into the semi,s the first of his 2 years,didnt last long when we got there,look at him now,he is a deadset super coach,lets give Tooves a go,oh and I still hate Des

Its 1-1 and the Doggies are starting to suffer the same injury run that Manly have been all year.

Kasiano's injury is karmic:p
'

master blaster said:
lets not forget when Des was made coach from being assistant coach,we just scrapped into the semi,s the first of his 2 years,didnt last long when we got there,look at him now,he is a deadset super coach,lets give Tooves a go,oh and I still hate Des

Tooves has been terrific in his first year, love his passion and kind of miss seeing him on the field barking orders to the players. I am sure he will get better just like a good bottle of red.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7