Massoud stood down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares?
It's about the people who hire people like him. Because there are plenty of people like him, eager to fill the sewerage void.

Who is he?
A bottom feeder. You may not have seen him because he is usually on the bottom of the bottom feeder pile. I'm pretty sure Skivvi successfully sued him after he fabricated a story about his phone being seized in relation to the match fixing investigation.

Massoud lolol...........what a gutless twat this guy is! Threatening people over the phone. Real tough guy NOT lolol.

When I saw the headline I wondered if any of the Manly players / coaches / staff / sponsors or owners were involved or it happened in Gladstone.

There don't seem to be any headlines these days which aren't related to us in some way.

When I saw the headline I wondered if any of the Manly players / coaches / staff / sponsors or owners were involved or it happened in Gladstone.

There don't seem to be any headlines these days which aren't related to us in some way.
We’ve given that town a bucket load of free publicity! Surely we’re owed a sponsorship of some sort from the local Gladstone mayor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4