Mason Gone .. Will Miss Sea Eagles Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
mason charged misses 2 games with an early plea :yeah: :yeah:

Bulldogs Test forward Willie Mason is set to be sidelined until the NRL finals series after being charged by the NRL match review committee.
Mason will miss the remaining two regular season matches - against Manly and Penrith - unless he successfully contests a grade two careless high tackle charge for an incident involving Brisbane halfback Shane Perry at Telstra Stadium on Friday night.
He would have escaped with a one match ban but for 67 carry over points for a prior offence.

good news.

with a big crowd behind kite and king im sure they can fire up like last time they met the dogs.

Good. He's very damaging and would have created havoc close to our line. Our defensive pattern close to the line needs some remedial action immediately. Is Roach up to it?

U beauty that is best news I have heard since I learnt Asostasi & Tonga were out for the season.

Now we just need Myles & SBW to be out!

SBW & Shrek next and we could ave this game stitched up!

Asotasi and Tonga officially gone. They're pack is nowhere near as scary without Mason and Asotasi. If we win this one we've basically stitched up a top 4 spot.

yup right now we are definately in the finals. One more win SHOULD but wont garuntee a top 4 spot though it will get us much closer

yup right now we are definately in the finals. One more win SHOULD but wont garuntee a top 4 spot though it will get us much closer

It's almost guarenteed. Parra play Broncos, so one of them can't make 32. Saints and Canberra can make 32 but their F/A isn't good enough. We just need to keep our F/A better than Newcastle, and that will happen if we beat the Dogs.

assuming newcastle dont beat the panthers well and assuming we dont get beaten by the storm the following week.big assumptions as both likely events but at least newcastle cant improve Fand A IN rd 26 so it will come down to us winning or being very competitive against the storm.

I wouldnt write the saints off-46 points is nothing especially when lining up against the sharks and roosters and us a fair chance of losing to the storm..I personally think they are more of a worry than newcastle.

if we beat the bulldogs and lose to storm it is still a fair chance we may still run 6th-just shows how tight the comp is.

It is awesome how tight it is that the positions even within the 8 are going to go right down to the final round.
How sweet is it to see the Roosters and cowboys where they are as well as the Tigers.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4