• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
N
Nah.. Jake doesn't walk around the ruck with his head down and miss crucial tackles. Jake doesn't throw a very low percentage play when we are up 60 seconds from half time. Can't believe we are playing that primadonna 800k
No Jake gives a set restart on the 5th tackle that leads to 6 points. It looked intentional too. I'm over his dumb moments as well as taupau.

Geez he made a mistake, it was bad.

But didnt DCE throw the ball over the sideline on tackle 2 - or did they not have enough brainpower to give away a couple of restarts after Marty's stupid pass so Souths only got one or two tackles within the last minute.

I might add that Bullimore is not a first grader and Ben needs more time, probably a start against Tigers would do him the world of good.

A few weeks ago there was talk of a trade off with Marty and a couple of gun players up Qld and I was preying could work....but knew the other teams involved were not stupid enough to trade....as for Jake, would love a more versatile lock as slow in the modern game and more an 80,s style player, still love his big heart and effort so find it tough to aim up on him compared to others not having a go and May suprise when all our strike players are available

But didnt DCE throw the ball over the sideline on tackle 2 - or did they not have enough brainpower the give away a couple of restarts after Marty's stupid pass so Souths only got one or two tackles within the last minute.

I might add that Bullimore is not a first grader and Ben needs more time, probably a start against Tigers would do him the world of good.
More than one mistake and very little effort.

Didn't see the game - heard the game though so I know Marty had a shocker.

Guy is coming back from Covid though - do we give him the benefit of the doubt on this?

Nah.. Jake doesn't walk around the ruck with his head down and miss crucial tackles. Jake doesn't throw a very low percentage play when we are up 60 seconds from half time. Can't believe we are playing that primadonna 800k
Tapau is bidding fair to be the least effective highly paid prop forward (over an extended period of time - 7 seasons) in the club’s history.

But didnt DCE throw the ball over the sideline on tackle 2 - or did they not have enough brainpower the give away a couple of restarts after Marty's stupid pass so Souths only got one or two tackles within the last minute.

Agree with most of that bob but Marty's issues tonight were not confined to 1 mistake... he made zero impact, did not control the ruck, had no fast play the balls and made some very weak tackling efforts... he was just poor...

He hasn’t got enough good will stored up to get any latitude from me, he is, was and will continue to be dreadful, he slapped the club and his team mates in the face tonight. The team under severe duress and he couldn’t muster a single #uck

Tapau is bidding fair to be the least effective highly paid prop forward (over an extended period of time - 7 seasons) in the club’s history.
And then the opportunity cost of what 800k could have brought in. What the club has missed out giving one forward what is essentially a golden handshake season.

Not sure stupid offloads at inappropriate times is one of the lingering effects of Covid
That one right before half time really hurt I agree.

But i'm thinking the missed tackles might well be covid-related gassing.

I'm sure Marty would be hurting about his performance tonight, and how he bounces back is what matters here. He could well feel he single-handedly squandered an (albeit slight) advantage we could have carried into half-time.

Ultimately we lost be more than the 4-pts we led by when he **** the bed tho.

A few weeks ago there was talk of a trade off with Marty and a couple of gun players up Qld and I was preying could work....but knew the other teams involved were not stupid enough to trade....as for Jake, would love a more versatile lock as slow in the modern game and more an 80,s style player, still love his big heart and effort so find it tough to aim up on him compared to others not having a go and May suprise when all our strike players are available
Jake needs to go back to prop and very occasionally ball play. Similar to James Graham use too.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8