Marty WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/06/manly-sweat-on-taupau-as-hasler-hunts-for-21-players/

Capture+_2019-09-07-07-20-51.png
Marty's hand is clearly on his shoulder.

--------
SEA EAGLES

Manly sweat on Taupau as Hasler hunts for 21 players
Author
Dan WalshNRL.com Reporter
Timestamp
Fri 6 Sep 2019, 10:12 PM
Manly are already preparing to fight any suspension Martin Taupau cops for a high shot that knocked Eels opponent Ray Stone out as Des Hasler hunts for 21 fit players to take into week one of the finals.

Taupau's sin-binning for a swinging arm on Stone was the biggest talking point in a costly 32-16 loss on Friday night, with Taniela Paseka, Curtis Sironen and Brad Parker all injured as well.

Taupau went directly to Stone's side after collecting him across the face early in the second half, with the Parramatta benchman taken from the field on a medicab.

Stone was up and about and in good spirits with no concern of a neck injury after full-time, while Manly looked ahead to Saturday's match review committee findings.

A grade 1 careless high tackle charge would see Taupau escape with a $1500 fine and able to play in next week's Brookvale Oval final, most likely against Brisbane should they defeat Canterbury as expected.

remote.axd

Taupau sent to sin bin for high tackle on Stone

But a grade 2 charge would require a successful challenge at the judiciary for Taupau to avoid a one-match suspension.

Arthur is such a shameless prick. Stone was up and laughing and running around showing no signs of even being hit at the end of the match but I reckon he was told to stay down and wait for the medicab.

Just like every week on the 20 min...Oooops a fatass forward has to come off for a HIA.

Coach of the year - not a chance. worms by name, worms by nature.

Of course... I could be wrong

But I'm not

Ah, sorry, it was in the above article.

Stone was up and about and in good spirits with no concern of a neck injury after full-time, while Manly looked ahead to Saturday's match review committee findings.

That's the article with no mention of the parra high shot where Parker was actually hurt.

BA to his credit in the presser said Stone was fine and nothing else said about the tackle.

The reaction from finch and anasta was so over the top then when evans does the same they back him and finch even says he feels sorry for evans........ for evans.... he needs to go back to the sideline in the rain the little rat teeth fool

Finch feels sorry for Evens as we watch live on Fox a bloodied Parker taken off the field by the Manly Trainer

I hope I see Finch on the ground one day and telling what a fcken wanker he is . It will be worth the 2 years years going to a game suspension

Finch's father was one one time referees boss who nearly ruined our fcken game

The name Finch Like father like son both are Dickheads

By James Phelps, DailyTelegraph
July 1, 2008 12:00am
THE man who became a NSW hero after kicking a State of Origin match-winning field goal in 2006 last night took aim at one of rugby league's most powerful men - and it was all in the name of the father.
In an extraordinary spray, former Blues star Brett Finch yesterday called for Bob Fulton to be sacked as a NSW selector if they lose the series after the rugby league Immortal accused his father - referees' boss Robert Finch - of "attempting to change the face of Origin".

Dick head .....

images.jpg

Confirmed, slapped with a grade 3 high tackle charge, 1 week suspension, 2 if he fights and fails it. I wonder if Manly go down the pathway of a down grade, only chance he will play next week. So bloody unnecessary, it was a dead rubber game!

Manly prop Marty Taupau and Eels forward Kane Evans could miss the first week of the finals after being hit with dangerous contact charges by the NRL’s match review committee.

Taupau faces just one week on the sidelines with an early guilty plea, but two weeks if he fights the grade three careless charge and loses.

#WinIt4Marty

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...-around-last-season/6yjgv29cxv911ev18116ykknq

At least the big guy wants to resign and be here long term.

Apparently shopped around under Baz!!

The guy has been terrific this year, has given 100% every game. Shame if he doesn't even get to play one finals game!
Marty will play Finals in 2019 and Joel just needs to get some wrapping/cushioning on his arm :nod:

I remember Les Boyd playing with broken ribs in some custom brace a Manly Fan built him :nerd:

giphy.gif

Reported in SMH that Manly will not fight the grading.
They feel its unlikely to get downgraded to a grade one, so will take the guilty plea and miss one week.

Hopefully we will be able to win this Sat night

If they get it downgraded to grade 2 and take the guilty plea does he still miss a week? I was under the impression he would be free to play if that happened

It wasnt even a swinging arm, he grabbed him on the shoulder then the momentum of both players made the contact look much worse than it was.

Stone basically buried his face in Marty's bicep, no real impact.

That second photo in HM's post show Marty had his arm wrapped around the left shoulder before the chin came in contacr with Marty's arm.

Just depends how much risk Des wants to take. We have beaten the Sharks with a weaker squad before and possibly could do it again. If they decide to challenge or not i could see reasoning for both

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4