Marty..OMG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking forward to watching his three good hit ups per year happening tonight. Should be a great spectacle !!

(If he gets a run)

Watching his first jersey presentation by Walters..."I've never had as strong a connection till I came to this club"...really? pfft
Did he really say that??
Yes, I quoted what he said word-for-word
So his connection with Manly was...weak !! wow..good one Marty....
Yep...a bit of a slap in the face to Manly. After 7 years with us, I thought he'd be more diplomatic but it seems he has a big chip on his shoulder with how it ended. Expected better of Marty and I'm glad he's gone.

He is pretty savvy when it comes to this sort of stuff.

He would know the commercial opportunities at the broncs and is acting accordingly

I don't wish him any 'ill' but he's a long way from that player who once did the throat slitting motion when playing for NZ against Aust - he was almost unstoppable.

I think the concussions have really scared him.

Anyway, he's allowed to say what he wants, I'm not unhappy he is gone yet I thought he'd be a lot better for us (and for the main part, he wasn't bad).

Yesterday's hero and news. Thanks for the last couple of years of mediocrity Kaplunk.

Yesterday's hero and news. Thanks for the last couple of years of mediocrity Kaplunk.
Can’t wait for the Donkey fans heads to explode when he ****s up.

I think he’ll actually go hard tonight , but we know he can’t do it consistently!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4