Marketing of memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm pragmatic enough to realise that the majority of males will be enticed by the young lasses.

Me treating my wife as the princess she is is my concern. (And I'm wonderfully rewarded for it, if you get my drift).

my question is. What is her reward?

just kidding

Here I propose is how fans should be met at the front gates with membership packages and associated publications:

2006_02_21-Fan%20Day-IMG_3321-sm.jpg

Sure beats the car crash that awaited the last time I walked through the gates..............

Would the girls feel safe enough to do this though?

Dan, Not if they're confronted by the likes of Mata and his so called mates in the corporate boxes I guess.

It's a big ask to get CW to meet everbody, anyway his hands are full how would he hand out the membership forms.

surrounded by those 2 for long something will pop up that you could hang the forms over :blush:

Would the girls feel safe enough to do this though?
No, it would probably be more appropriate if they had something (like a tasteful gown or something) covering them up a bit. Alternatively they could just hand out the forms as they parade around the inside perimeter of the ground before and during the game. The lads would come forward to get the forms I reckon.

Either way, you'd still want to lock them up as soon as Pepsi arrives.

[quote author=Utility Player]
It's a big ask to get CW to meet everbody, anyway his hands are full how would he hand out the membership forms.

surrounded by those 2 for long something will pop up that you could hang the forms over :blush:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Corso Pete - the 10-0 scoreline is Mata vs that reprehensible creature otherwise known as Fluff.

This is true Pete

10 times he has tried to win an arguement for 0 wins

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4