Mark Webber drives across the Harbour Bridge...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larry Tate

Reserve Grader
So he went across the bridge at 90k/ph!! Big bloody deal,we've all done that! What a waste of time that was,and all from someone who has no hope of ever winning a race. What a wank F1 is these days.

He kinda didnt stick to the speed limit, looked about 150 and did a few burnouts which most of us dont get to do.

He has plenty of hope of winning a race.

That bridge is so bloody bumpy so I bet the team were a bit upset about their cars condition afterwards

It was just the show car anyway

the race cars were getting loaded into albert park and were shown on the same crate as ferrari.

He kinda didnt stick to the speed limit, looked about 150 and did a few burnouts which most of us dont get to do.

H
e has plenty of hope of winning a race.
Only if there is a 20 car pile up in front of him.

Your obviously very astute since you have minardi finishing above him every race this season

i just dont get the excitement behind watching cars go round and round a track really fast.

Just boring

You only get excited by a bunch of grown men groping each other and running up and down a small paddock

[blockquote]You only get excited by a bunch of grown men groping each other and running up and down a small paddock
Fluffy has a point there :lol: :lol:[/blockquote]

Yeah but he has bagged himself as well.

Id much rather see a bunch of blokes belt the crap out of each other than watch a car drive in circles.

Byso: I coach soccer and use to play it, but think it is the most boring ball game to watch after golf

lol....fair enough. I dont like watching car racing of any type. I can handle world cup soccer. I play golf but I rarely watch it, except for the US masters.

Watch golf. deadset man, i swear they just have stock photo of the sky and each player taking a shot and they just loop it all day.

I have to say that F1 is not particularly interesting. I went to one in Adelaide and you probably need to go to one for about 15 mins to get an appreciation of how fast they go. We were about 120 Mts from the corner as they came up the main straight. Honestly they pick up speed so fast you can maybe just make out who it was as they buzz past. And whatever you do make sure you buy some decent ear plugs as the noise is absolutely deafening. If you didn't wear them I reckon it would take about 4 days to recover.

take me about that long to wake up from the bordem too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4