Marital Status

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Living common law and have 2 children. The only reason we're not married is because we had our second child instead... so maybe next year :)

Swinging bachelor of course!

Came close to the death march down the aisle and more than happy to just be dating a girl at the moment

Married 15 years on October long weekend, very happy
4 children (6 if I count stepson and fostered niece)
Will be glad when soccer season is over :lol:

im a lesbian and have been with my partner for 5 years, mostly happy times but the occasional fight over the remote

I am involved. Not all the time but when it suits.

I also can fight over the remote but not with Fluffy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

hehe, hey there sweatheart :)

actually just confirmed our honeymoon arrangements yesterday, loking forward to sharing the 10am Sydney to Bangkok on the 19th :)

hehe, hey there sweatheart :)

actually just confirmed our honeymoon arrangements yesterday, loking forward to sharing the 10am Sydney to Bangkok on the 19th :)

I had to go in and pay for the airfares in full a couple of weeks ago.

Fly back from Port Macquarie on the 18th in the evening sort out my stuff then 3 weeks away. Damn I cant wait, have about 7 weeks annual leave accrued so need a break.

we are a bit luckier as we have a travel agent in the family organising it for us.

yup, not far away now

Married for 24 years. Three girls - 20, 17 and 15 plus dog (male) and shotgun for obviousl reasons.)

Married is good especially now that we get lots of time to ourselves again - reminds us why we got married to each other in the first place. Parent is good but very hard and painful in the teenage years. Girls are even worse!!! At one stage I looked after 90 boys and they were easier to manage than three girls!!! With boys a ball and 5 mins solves 99% of problems.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2