Manly's official complaint over GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
'But the forward pass — thrown from James Maloney to Anthony Miniciello — was not conceded, with Greenberg adamant that on-field referees were best placed to make the call.'

Greenturd is a f'wit of Olympic proportions :mad:
Every commentator also called it forward too, because it was.

This is why Manly should never waste their time on the NRL Administrators and Officials. It just upsets them and gets zero results :cool:

Not just forward METRES FORWARD

And the 80,000 fans who watched the replay at the Stadium knew it was...the dickhead Roosters fan sitting in front of me (right in the middle of the Manly Bay), whooped and hollered when scored but when the replay was shown he turned around and said " well we got that one and we shouldn't have"

Not sure why its being brought up again. I have moved on. Prefer not to think about it at all than see rubbish like this make us look like complainers.

There is something about his big bald head and slimy smirking face that just makes me want to slap him. He seems very slimy in the way he makes comment too (a la covering up Ben Barba punching a woman). A very punchable human being

My guess is the NRL doesn't like the fact that everyone has caught on that the refs decide games not the teams, so they let us whinge to reinstall the public confidence. I know the powers that be always give a helping hand to certain teams that help the marketability of the game but the GF was diabolical and everyone knows.

lets just let it go ffs, we lost to the best team all year. anyone who beats Manly 4 times in one year desreves a premiership!

we'll win it this year anyways... chillax

I don't know if I will ever get over that 2013 GF, I love Manly and it broke my heart to see that they were not given a fair chance. The officiating was utterly atrocious and I believe was the sole reason for the outcome of that game.

And as far as that 'forward pass — thrown from James Maloney to Anthony Miniciello’ it was indeed a forward pass Toady and it was an obvious one at that. And to say ‘that on-field referees were best placed to make the call’. This does not cut the mustard, what a load of rubbish.

And don’t even get me started on the numerous other officiating errors in the game.

Well done to Manly for making a complaint, as it was well and truly warranted. Manly were clearly robbed of another grand final win. And to you Toady and the NRL shame on you, you are a disgrace.

That is all…! :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4