Manlys new left edge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Starting the season with quite possibly the worst backline to have ever donned the maroon and white in our 70 odd year history.

Very happy to come on if we win that first time, eat crow, and apologise if I'm wrong.

We are.going to be sliced wide.open out wide by pace

Well the boys obviously expect to be named there. Doesn’t sound like a Des smokescreen.

Elliott
Garrick
Suli
Parker
Tafua

Garrick on right with Sulli

A mixture of new and young players pumped up and primed up by Des to make an impression .

Those players know that the Tigers will aim a lot of play their way and Des and the coaching staff would have them very well prepared so they wont be off guard but ready to take on the Tigers head on .

Good luck boys . This is your opportunity to rise like Sea eagles !!!

Starting the season with quite possibly the worst backline to have ever donned the maroon and white in our 70 odd year history.

Very happy to come on if we win that first time, eat crow, and apologise if I'm wrong.

I concur... last year we were bad this year we have worse players in those positions. Walker was really needed this year and i was looking forward to him under des

I concur... last year we were bad this year we have worse players in those positions. Walker was really needed this year and i was looking forward to him under des
Probably true. All that remains to be seen is what Des can get out of them. I just hope we've at least got some structure and desire in defence. Anything else will be a bonus.

No doubt there are plenty of question marks there mate, low expectations can only bring some surprise if they do the job though! On the flip side, I love our 7 to 13, I think AFB will go to another level this season and Marty will embrace his leadership role.

If we are brutally honest surely we can't expect much from this rebuild for at least a month or more. It will take time to click in attack and defence. With TT out and Walker suspended anything we can achieve will be a bonus.
There is every chance we could have 30 or 40 put on us early this year but that's the rebuild that we need to have.
Moving on slightly as a fan I'm really pissed off at DW. We all make mistakes sure but what a DH to pull a stunt like this now. More than any other player he's put our season in jeopardy with his short tempered playground spat.
We now start the season with 1.2 million sitting on the sidelined with TT and DW. Twat!

If we are brutally honest surely we can't expect much from this rebuild for at least a month or more. It will take time to click in attack and defence. With TT out and Walker suspended anything we can achieve will be a bonus.
There is every chance we could have 30 or 40 put on us early this year but that's the rebuild that we need to have.
Moving on slightly as a fan I'm really pissed off at DW. We all make mistakes sure but what a DH to pull a stunt like this now. More than any other player he's put our season in jeopardy with his short tempered playground spat.
We now start the season with 1.2 million sitting on the sidelined with TT and DW. Twat!
Say roosters and Souths games at home one of those will be a big loss
I think by seasons end this true rebuild not the fake one by TB will see our club finally heading in the right direction.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/11...s-new-left-edge-jorge-taufua-and-brad-parker/

We are doomed lol

Lets hope parker now in his preferred position can play adequately and upto 1st grade standard. As for jorge he is a terrible defender so parker better be on his game. Suli and parker yikes!
Jorge
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/03/11...s-new-left-edge-jorge-taufua-and-brad-parker/

We are doomed lol

Lets hope parker now in his preferred position can play adequately and upto 1st grade standard. As for jorge he is a terrible defender so parker better be on his game. Suli and parker yikes!
jorge a terrible defender are you serious?

Geez it's all doom & gloom in here.

I think with an increased fitness level & better defence through having structure we're going to see a much improved side this season.

Maybe we'll make the 8, maybe we won't, but I have a feeling any games we lose this season will be close ones & we won't cop any floggings.

I have a feeling we are going to buy a young player yet to play first grade but one that is considered a star in the making.

No mail, just think we will make a play for Bradman Best. His old man played for us in lower grades I think. This kid can play centre or fullback and looks special. More chance at FG here than the Kights.

Jorge is a confidence player and an awesome finisher . Some have very short memories .....
Watching this, perhaps Jorge is the "anti-Sampson" and needs to cut his hair to get back to his try-scoring best...

Just a very small piece to the puzzle, but I was looking for info on Corey Waddell just now, and noticed his last post on Instagram. Gym session with the first grade team including Marty, Sipley etc. Abbas Miski is clearly visible in the shot too, indicating that he is training with the first grade squad...or at least the extended squad. Would really like to see him in our top 30, or at least on a development contract. Looks like a real winger for the future...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4