Manlys new left edge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the Tigers will be a great test for Manly's centre/wing combination. Last year at Brookie they ripped us to shreds down the edges. I don't have a lot of faith in Suli and Parker though
Big difference in the coaching structure now though, these blokes will be accountable to Des.

Big difference in the coaching structure now though, these blokes will be accountable to Des.
Do you really think it was Trent Barrett's fault Parker couldn't catch, pass, or hold a ball? Same goes for Suli. Was it Trent's fault he was sacked from The Dogs, Tigers before he got here?

Love how people think Suli / Parker will just become new players magically under Des.

Taufua and Parker about to face the likes of Josh Ado-Carr, James Roberts, Latrell Mitchell and others. They struggled to contain the Newtown Jets NSW Cup team centres last week (in a trial). I thought the second half team for Manly fared better, littered with guys like Miski, Cade, and others.

Hes horrible hes cost us many a game over the years. What have you been watching? He cant read the play sure he smashes people every now and then but each game he will do 2 or 3 things
Lose carry
Dropped high ball
Misread the play leading to a try
By the looks of it many more games than you have! Loose carries no more or less than any other winger, taking bombs an issue maybe but not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, misreading the play again no more or less than other wingers. Big hits....plenty more than other wingers, has been a great winger & got us out of the $hit on many occasions with his robust runs!

By the looks of it many more games than you have! Loose carries no more or less than any other winger, taking bombs an issue maybe but not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, misreading the play again no more or less than other wingers. Big hits....plenty more than other wingers, has been a great winger & got us out of the $hit on many occasions with his robust runs!
Your talking about the 2013 jorge he was great... then. What do you mean same as every other wingers? We got bashed how many times last year, it was there wingers and centers targeting our wingers and centers and last year our wingers barely scored any tries compared to other sides. Horhey can be great but he needs an experienced center like matai telling him what to do. As for his carried yes he does do alot of work from the goal line but yes or no does he drop it in our 20 or 30 at least twice a game? At crucial moments like ohhh yes we finally got the b.... dropped ball taufua, gets up blank expression and retreats to his wing position then puts a hand up lol

Do you really think it was Trent Barrett's fault Parker couldn't catch, pass, or hold a ball? Same goes for Suli. Was it Trent's fault he was sacked from The Dogs, Tigers before he got here?

Love how people think Suli / Parker will just become new players magically under Des.

Taufua and Parker about to face the likes of Josh Ado-Carr, James Roberts, Latrell Mitchell and others. They struggled to contain the Newtown Jets NSW Cup team centres last week (in a trial). I thought the second half team for Manly fared better, littered with guys like Miski, Cade, and others.

Yes I do think that It was Trents fault that Parker could not catch or pass or hold the ball in games where our whole team fell completely apart getting thrashed by the opposition .

Why ? Because the game is a confidence game and Trent had the whole team playing with out confidence as they sunk to the depths of wooden spoon level .

Ryan , If the NRL season started and all those players you have been bagging were as shocking as what you are saying then you have a leg to stand on

But at the moment mate your catastrophic assessment of those players stand for nothing as we have seen nothing of your tragedy .

Defender yea hes ok in attack
Jorge is a confidence player and with confidence players they are affected by a badly coached team
On his day Jorge is a dominating player with his big hits defensively and his big runs in attack
IMO Jorge will have a big year this year !

Jorge is a confidence player and with confidence players they are affected by a badly coached team
On his day Jorge is a dominating player with his big hits defensively and his big runs in attack
IMO Jorge will have a big year this year !
Hope ur right otherwise he won't be re signed and probably wont get picked up either

My point being if they don’t aim up, the coach won’t blame the facility’s champ.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4