Souths are under pressure from the NRL to relocate to the Central Coast , there has now been 16 days (probably longer but lets assume he wasn't approached pre June 30) for Orford and his management to consider the 3 offers.
Fact: Orford wants to return the Central Coast or at least be closer to his family on the Central Coast.
Fact: every other marquee player has now been signed
So why the delay with Orford, could the South Sydney move to the Central Coast be sooner than we think and Orford is waiting for Souths to confirm to him that they will be moving to Central Coast, if not 2006 but maybe 2007?
There just seems to be no valid reason why Orford has not annouced his intentions for the next 3 years.
I do understand, I was just floating a thought as to why he has taken so long to announce his decision. Ross new yesterday who he was signing with and Harriison and Anasta both announced their decisions early in the week. I just cannot accept that Orford can not decide which club he wants to join, unless there is something that it is not known to the public.