Manly's blacktown workers sign Shaquai Mitchell ( Latrell's older brother )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chuck a couple of KFC buckets onto that estimation,last reports from the Roosters were that he was 150kgs.Des got 12 kgs off Suli,this will be a challenge if he can get 35kgs off this guy.Maybe he is lighter than before,but his nickname has got to be "Snacks" Mitchell.....think his height is about 6 foot 3 or 4.
Noooo 150kgs how can he even run... or stand? At 150kg he wouldn't last more then a few runs. Snacks Mitchell it is!

@Cameron
In what way is his brother a flog?
Hey @lsz hope ya well mate.

He carried on like a pork chop after being dropped from origin. Also I found his comments re the national anthem offensive.

Very talented player but clearly has some attitude issues for the roosters to let him go.

For the record the racial abuse he has copped online is disgraceful and uncalled for.

High risk - and reward - for Des
Des Hasler rates Don Singe as the best trainer in the business - and plenty of good judges agree.
And Singe will have his work cut out for him whipping new signing Shaquai Mitchell into shape.
The older brother of troubled superstar Latrell, Shaquai has been in the Roosters system for a few years and played for Wyong Roos on the NSW Central Coast last year.
He tips the scales at around 150 kilos - and will need to strip around 40 kilos off his massive frame to be considered for the NRL.
Front-rower Shaquai, aged 23, has been signed by Manly feeder club Blacktown Workers but Hasler knows the big bloke has ability and he could be a surprise packet in 2020.

High risk - and reward - for Des
Des Hasler rates Don Singe as the best trainer in the business - and plenty of good judges agree.
And Singe will have his work cut out for him whipping new signing Shaquai Mitchell into shape.
The older brother of troubled superstar Latrell, Shaquai has been in the Roosters system for a few years and played for Wyong Roos on the NSW Central Coast last year.
He tips the scales at around 150 kilos - and will need to strip around 40 kilos off his massive frame to be considered for the NRL.
Front-rower Shaquai, aged 23, has been signed by Manly feeder club Blacktown Workers but Hasler knows the big bloke has ability and he could be a surprise packet in 2020.

Hmm more like 2021.. losing 40kgs in 1 off season. I'll be blown away if he does but yeah nah.

Good little article in the SMH on Friday the 11th about Shaquai,looks to suffer from the same demons as Latrell,struggling with anxiety and depression.
Walked away from a spot in the Roosters top 30 last year to try to get his head right and play footy with the Wyong Roos,weight had ballooned up to 167 kgs and has dropped 20 kgs to be at 147 and looking to get more off before the start of the season.Seems to have got his head in the right place and is looking to have another shot at the NRL but realises it may not work out but willing to try....All the best and hope it works out,had huge wraps as a kid.....

Good little article in the SMH on Friday the 11th about Shaquai,looks to suffer from the same demons as Latrell,struggling with anxiety and depression.
Walked away from a spot in the Roosters top 30 last year to try to get his head right and play footy with the Wyong Roos,weight had ballooned up to 167 kgs and has dropped 20 kgs to be at 147 and looking to get more off before the start of the season.Seems to have got his head in the right place and is looking to have another shot at the NRL but realises it may not work out but willing to try....All the best and hope it works out,had huge wraps as a kid.....

I hope both he & Latrell get a handle on their demons & beat them.

As a side note, I can't even begin to comprehend what weighing 167kgs would be like! That's almost double my current weight.

I hope both he & Latrell get a handle on their demons & beat them.

As a side note, I can't even begin to comprehend what weighing 167kgs would be like! That's almost double my current weight.
Yeah,he was saying being that big just heightened his anxiety and paranoia as he felt he was standing out in the crowd and could not just be himself as he felt people were just staring at him.I guess that sets off the depression and the eating.....vicious cycle/circle...

If I remember correctly, this was the brother that we all said the roosters signed just to get some more cash into the Mitchell family to keep Latrell happy.

Reading up, early reports were Shaquai and Latrell were both very talented, but as smoking joe said above, this is a hail mary of a signing.
Current days:
5d3fa81e34d248d798109996d42c4287
I hope he doesn't eat the halves and wingers....:giggle:

The Blacktown side is looking interesting for 2020 given there are several young guns coming through especially in the backline who will get a chance at first grade at some time soon but will be in the Reggies at first. Consider this backline

Albert Hoppa, Miski, Ben T., Funa, Anderson, Schuster, Metcalfe, not counting Croker and Cust. That's a first grade backline there

The Blacktown side is looking interesting for 2020 given there are several young guns coming through especially in the backline who will get a chance at first grade at some time soon but will be in the Reggies at first. Consider this backline

Albert Hoppa, Miski, Ben T., Funa, Anderson, Schuster, Metcalfe, not counting Croker and Cust. That's a first grade backline there
There is some serious speed in that backline...
Add to that about 3-4 first grade standard forwards who will be playing with intensity every week for a shot at the Top 17 - looks the goods

I have ... for the past 3 years been saying that we would have a good Reggies team .... and except for one year when we made the finals .... due to injuries etc .... been disappointed ....

No doubt we have the players with potential and depth this year .... the simple fact is you need to keep them healthy and on the field .....

GO BLACKTOWN SEA EAGLES !

the simple fact is you need to keep them healthy and on the field .....
And of course injuries in NRL mean the reggies lose their best players, as well as any who get hurt in reggies, all making it harder for a reggies outfit to develop teamwork.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6