Manly's blacktown workers sign Shaquai Mitchell ( Latrell's older brother )

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I commend Manly and Workers for thinking outside the box(pizza)but unless this guy has had a massive change of attitude and Des is personally training him over the offseason(who knows crazier **** has happened).......then this is a shot in a thousand or more.Talented but needs to have someone riding him all the way(cue Soundgarden song)

If I remember correctly, this was the brother that we all said the roosters signed just to get some more cash into the Mitchell family to keep Latrell happy.

Reading up, early reports were Shaquai and Latrell were both very talented, but as smoking joe said above, this is a hail mary of a signing.

Early days:
latrell-mitchell-324x160.jpg

Current days:
5d3fa81e34d248d798109996d42c4287

Now for the The Good news ......

Making an effort and taking Small steps end up to Big progress

Shaquai has obviously let him self go but he has not thrown in the towel and completely given up on his dedication and desire to play the game

He needs to transform his dedication and desire to play the game into the dedication and desire to his health and fitness

Diet and fitness does not only change your body but it can also change your mind , attitude and mood just like it did to young Moses Suli and many others on and off the footy field who were able to turn health and fitness into a life style

Whilst there is life there is hope and Shaquai is far from being dead.

Yes !!!............................. I have hope for this guy

Today is a lovely cool Sydney morning for a cardio sprint workout in the park

Have a healthy and happy day every one
images.jpg

With the depth of props in the club already , would have to expect just for Black Town but must have some ability and hope that all does go well for him . How big is the lad now , Sipley is probably our biggest unit now but would be quite a few kilos short of Shaquai . On a positive ,if Georgous George could lose some weight and then play some pretty decent footy , no reason why Shaquai can not also .

He looks like he swallowed George Rose
He must have some ability and if anyone can help realise his potential it’s Des and the Manly system
It’s a looonnnggg shot but what price Lateral in a Manly Jersey in 2020?
I’ll answer my own question 100-1 as he wants to play FB ,price could shorten if he happy to play center

He looks like he swallowed George Rose
He must have some ability and if anyone can help realise his potential it’s Des and the Manly system
It’s a looonnnggg shot but what price Lateral in a Manly Jersey in 2020?
I’ll answer my own question 100-1 as he wants to play FB ,price could shorten if he happy to play center

Wouldn’t want him...but ‘Lateral’ made me laugh. Back in my school days, when basketball was the big obsession, a kid on the bus could never pronounce Latrell Sprewell’s name correctly (I’m guessing he’s the NBA player Mitchell is named after) - it was always ‘Lateral Spateral’ no matter how many times we corrected him@:D

Does anyone know his actual weight and height? Im gonna say 127kgs if he can trim down to 115kg he could be the next big thing.. @:D
Chuck a couple of KFC buckets onto that estimation,last reports from the Roosters were that he was 150kgs.Des got 12 kgs off Suli,this will be a challenge if he can get 35kgs off this guy.Maybe he is lighter than before,but his nickname has got to be "Snacks" Mitchell.....think his height is about 6 foot 3 or 4.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4