Manly's biggest threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Manly's biggest threat

Of these teams in the top 8, what teams do you think are capable of derailing our attempt at winning the GF

Storm
Sea Eagles
Eels
Cowboys
Warriors
Bulldogs
Broncos
Tigers

Manly's biggest threat

I reckon a fully fit Bulldogs with Mason playing at full strength. Could prove hard to beat.

Manly's biggest threat

I reckon of those teams, the only one we've really shown as a threat to our style of play is the Bulldogs.

Cowboys are gone IMO.

Storm look like they are already crumbling again.

Eel we have accounted for twice along with all the others and the Warriors still to come.

For mine it will be the Bulldogs. They're tough and just have that style of football that unsettles our play.

Manly's biggest threat

Yep definately the dogs. I can't forget the way they smashed us at brookie this year.

Manly's biggest threat

Dogs 4 sure, with close up the Warriors. The kiwis seem to be finding some barnstorming form with their big men moving quickly - always a threat.

Manly's biggest threat

Dogs when in form are our biggest worry. However if we are on our game we can beat them when they are on theirs due to our superior backline. When they beat us at Brookie we played terrible and gave them all the field position, we were still in that game up till the final 10 or 15 minutes even though we played sh!t.

Manly's biggest threat

bankruptcy I would say is their biggest threat

Manly's biggest threat

MAnly's biggest threat is themselves. if they can keep going on the level keel they are on at the moment there are less things that can destabilise them.

Manly's biggest threat

You could probably add Matai as a big threat to our chances

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6