Manlys best signing for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So given the fact that we can really only afford to use one smaller bench player and three forwards who misses out between Parcell, Koroisau and Brown.

So given the fact that we can really only afford to use one smaller bench player and three forwards who misses out between Parcell, Koroisau and Brown.
You can't drop api he has been one our best over the year, Parcell is too good for reserves and brown has been playing poorly this year. Brown IMO gets dropped.

Lussick has proved me wrong. 9 out of 10 (10 out of 10 over the past month)
Api. 8 out of 10. He may not be a hooker but he's a great team player and has done us proud. Those who knock him are misguided.
Parcell. 6 out of 10. Would have been higher had he played more matches.
Kapow. 6 out of 10. Playing much better now and I look forward to him being even better in 2017.
Wright. 6 out of 10. Is a reasonable player. Tries hard, but is not our answer to a fast, athletic winger.
Walker: 4 out of 10. Over hyped. Poor tackler. No structure. And an idiot.
Brown: 4 out of 10. Can anyone see in him what our recruiters did?
Mr Plod: 2 out of 10. Only plays well in that other maroon jersey.
I tend to agree but I am hoping Walker ends up as a good buy, I hope Brown and Plod head off to England as I really don't quite get either of them. Someone like Joe Gaulouvo was much much more effective than these two. I welcomed Lussick back at the time but I was cheating a bit. I remember Bozo saying ages ago that he must not be allowed to leave the club and my opinion was coloured by this comment , we all can see now why he made the observation.

A Koroisau 8/10 really gave us something dangerous out of dummy half and smashes blokes way bigger than him makes heaps of tackles

D Lussick 10/10 buy of the year IMO he turned us back into a more manly side with the aggression

M Taupau 7/10 has been great in the second half of the season is just what we needed in the backrow

Walker 5/10 has shown glimpses but a pre season at 6 killed him

Parcell 6/10 has been solid while playing but makes crucial mistakes after a long break a lot but is still a great player of the future

Brown 5/10 has offered good value off the bench and at centre but has been pretty ordinary most of the time

Myles 4/10 really was no need to buy him apart from keeping DCE

M Wright 7/10 really impressed him all year rarely makes a mistake and is very good in defence

So Lussick making 45 less tackle but missing 30 more with just 15m more in attack is 10/10 vs Taupau 7/10.

Somehow I don't think the marking scale is the same.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4