MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Was it just me guys-- or did Manly's defence....

dare I day it....

Look almost----- Do I remember the word--

I.N.T.I.M.I.D.A.T.I.N.G?

Put this in perspective guys. Our round one win lastr year was scratchy againsty a scratchy Nth QLD.

This win was intimidating over a desperate NZ IN NZ!!!!

Well said Ryan. It was such a blast to see our side put up a display like that. The defense was intimidating and I dare say against one of the biggest packs in the league, our defense will surely do damage to the best this season. Their attack wasn't too scrappy either.

Apologies to the Eagle faithful will be accepted Ryan. :p I know - a bit mean but we winners have to crow while the going is good. I backed them, picked all 7 games with SportOdds, Arsenal won carrying my money and I doubled my betting account this weekend. It will be a great week for all of us.

Flipper was right in a previous post about the defensive line coming up as one. Plenty of players going in at once to snuff play once a target was set up. Game 1 and we are on a high and with good reason. :clap: :clap:

at least thats 3 in a row. Rhuno will be at brooky next week.

The defense was nothing short of excellent tofay, a massive improvement on last year

I think there would be 34 very bruised and battered players.

The best thing about it for me awas that the warriors played pretty well - price was outstanding

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4