Manly Wolverines vs Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6/71 said:
HK_Eagle said:
Timing's off. Attitude's off. They look like they're struggling with energy levels. It's like they just don't want to play tonight.

3 bombed tries could really hurt in the end.
I really hope they come out with a major adjustment in the second.
We have morphed into the eels.
I don't think attitude and energy are the problem. Timing absolutely.

If we took our opportunities we are well clear.

Stream has been poor today. Bit jumpy and low quality.

I'm confident we can put together a solid ten minutes that will win the game.

I don't think Brisbane have enough to win.

6/71 said:
HK_Eagle said:
Timing's off. Attitude's off. They look like they're struggling with energy levels. It's like they just don't want to play tonight.

3 bombed tries could really hurt in the end.
I really hope they come out with a major adjustment in the second.

I don't think attitude and energy are the problem. Timing absolutely.

If we took our opportunities we are well clear.

I disagree about the mind aspect at least. If our mind is in the game we finish off those straight-forward opportunities. It just looks flat and lacking intensity. Perhaps it's just the wind. Anyway, I expect they will come out and do what's necessary to win in the second.

Nein's half time with Sampson, Lewis and Lockyer.....still no word about Skivy, but plenty of talk about the Donkeys and Hodges.

Are Manly playing at Brookvale tonight? You wouldn't think so with Nein's coverage.

Manly will be OK, just need to simplify things.

Its so cooooold, we have to win this as its torture warching and waiting for a try to stick :s

Sending the love to Matai - stopped our LHS with that KO :mad:

See, I feel more that attitude is apparent in our defence and working for each other. Timing is about moving the ball and shifting the offensive plays.

But really- semantics! Looks like we agree.

Not only do we look like Parra, we are playing like Parra. Must be the colours. All the errors are confounding and embarrassing.

HoldenV8 said:
Nein's half time with Sampson, Lewis and Lockyer.....still no word about Skivy, but plenty of talk about the Donkeys and Hodges.

Are Manly playing at Brookvale tonight? You wouldn't think so with Nein's coverage.

It really makes it hard to stomach televised games against them..

Ok, we've fulfilled the contract to play in the Wolverine strip.....can get get back to the maroon and white now please?

Skivy is back for the 2nd half :)

Sounds like this game's as good (or bad) as the Dogs/Riff.

And yes I'll blame the jerseys' unless there's a major turnaround from us, 2nd half.

What happened to Skivy??

Terrible half from us. No structure, defense looks brittle and confused. Donkeys get more posession and they will run right over us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8