Manly winning makes Monday's easier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher

When Manly win I actually look forward to work on Mondays.
I have a few "I told you so's "adn one particular vocal Bulldog supporter I have to pay a visit to.
I have actually found myself going to work on Monday even though I have been pretty crook , just so I can rub our winning streak in a few faces.
Keep up the awesome work Gentlemen. :clap: :clap: :clap:

we have only 1 bulldogs supporter aat work.

Last week and all of this week he has been at our somersby plant

Guess where im off to tomorrow?

gonna be fun

most where I work are bongos supporters so the last 5 weeks have been heaven :yeah:

I love giving it to the Doggies supporters here at work (geez, that didn't sound so good...)

God I love this time of year, had to sleep in the spare bedroom since Sat. first good night sleep in ages.... wife reckons her team was ripped off.....
oh what a shame.... don't what game she was watching.

Ripped off, where???

Yes I just smile when I walk into work and everybody knows what I am smiling about - especially good when I am surrounding by Rooster & Dragon fans. No Bulldogs unfortunately

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2