MANLY WILL WIN ON SUNDAY. WHY YOU ASK????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ive got a feeling we can get a win too. I think after 3 losses in a row the boys will put their heart and soul 110% into it and come away with a gritty win. One we need right now for sure.

Sports Tab have had two separate bets of $10K & $14K placed on the Sea Eagles at the odds of $1.75 & $1.80.

I just don't get those odds, I thought St George played well against the Eels last week and we were beaten by a team that was pathetic. I can only assume it is some bizzare form of money laundering.

MB will correct me but don't bookies stack the odds based on outlay in order to protect themselves. Good money to Manly mean that the odds shorten. If I was a betting man I couldn't put that sort of money up with any confidence at all!

yeah but they chorten as a cause of the money, they cannot preempt it.

The good odds to start with are the home ground advantage, we have lost just 1 game this year at home so it is expected that our odds would be in favour of the home ground

Im not a betting man and this weekend im not sure i'd put money on either manly or st george to win but CW is right. The more money outlayed on a ceratin team changes the odds accordingly so the bookies never lose money.

I am going to give the punt on this game a miss. I will be there on Sunday cheering for Manly but from a betting point of view, and I know that Barrett is out, I just can't see how anyone believes with any confidence that we will win this one and the odds are way too skinny.

Manly will win this one I have a gut feeling, easy contest and a stroll home. I heard they were going to win to prove us AE guys wrong

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6