Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long have we got Pratt for? A good defender, smart dummy half and a goal kicker. Could be very good in the NRL side in a couple of years.

Is it any wonder some of us are not happy with our current management.

I don't care who you are. But this is our footy club. It is very disappointing to hear that our under 20's assistant Coach Dane McKay his services aren't wanted next year. But ok we moved in a different direction.

But not even the decency to speak to the guy and tell him. He goes to the gf today what asking people questions?

It is Piss poor and hardly inspires any confidence of those in charge.

Penns. The CEO the Joke Kelly if ur running day to day operations the focus is perhaps on him. Sorry but this is just not good enough.

Ha, is there ANYONE left in the house??

I guess it's the Mascots, Seabirds and Ballboys left with their heads on the chopping block.

ZtH must wake up with a boner every day thinking of whose career he can screw up that day.

Might have to start calling him the smiling assassin.

Beautiful day in CQ today. Slightly overcast, a moderate easterly breeze and a top of 29. Would be hard work to play footy in 35/36 deg heat today in Sydney. Best of luck to our boys!! Rip into 'em!!

Going for the trifecta. Eagles by 10. Jets by 18. Broncos by 12. (God I hope the Cowboys win though)

image.jpg

Minutes away my view :):)

Is it any wonder some of us are not happy with our current management.

I don't care who you are. But this is our footy club. It is very disappointing to hear that our under 20's assistant Coach Dane McKay his services aren't wanted next year. But ok we moved in a different direction.

But not even the decency to speak to the guy and tell him. He goes to the gf today what asking people questions?

It is Piss poor and hardly inspires any confidence of those in charge.

Penns. The CEO the Joke Kelly if ur running day to day operations the focus is perhaps on him. Sorry but this is just not good enough.

Sorry but the Hierarchy at this club are a bunch of Dick Heads, too much ego and power play. Bad manners. I know Dane well and he is a top guy and the players love him as his school does. They can't even look after their juniors here. They have Heath getting this team into the finals and he is gone after it. It's a shame the club couldn't support their 20s team all the time, but only when they make the final the fat cats want to walk around with their heads held high and there are still some kids in the team still not signed

We are losing. Good opportunity to sack somebody for poor performance.

We just have to find somebody who hasn't already been sacked...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4