Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am on the way to the hospital, I reckon my blood pressure is through the roof. I deadset had several heart attacks!

Holy ****. We should have put them away earlier we were the better team, we just lacked decent passes and the finish. But man!

I am now confident we can actually do 5th!

Next week is going to be a tough ask but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Its been a while since I have felt that tense at a game!

Dan link said:
I am on the way to the hospital, I reckon my blood pressure is through the roof. I deadset had several heart attacks!

Holy S**t. We should have put them away earlier we were the better team, we just lacked decent passes and the finish. But man!

Next week is going to be a tough ask but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! Its been a while since I have felt that tense at a game!

Tell me about it.  I think I will die watching a Manly game one day, my heart will give way!!!

What an epic game!!

5th tackle options and our passing game was poor. but what character from our blokes to keep plugging away. I dunno how i'm spose to calm down to get some sleep now.

Anthony Watmough take a bow. You my friend are one of a kind.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
5 Manly players out next week
2 dragons

Better make that 3 Dragons B_e.

Poore
Creagh
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Possibly Wendell as well if QLD pick him

Dan link said:

Holy S**t. We should have put them away earlier we were the better team, we just lacked decent passes and the finish. But man!

Hope your ok mate we won have a drink

Jethro link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180918.msg231017#msg231017 date=1246874222]

5 Manly players out next week
2 dragons

Better make that 3 Dragons B_e.

Poore
Creagh
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs

Possibly Wendell as well if QLD pick him
[/quote]
TLL plays for the Raiders!

Will Matai and/or Le Strange be out next week?
I think Le Strange will be out but Matai should get off as the player was falling when he clocked him across the jaw.

Great game. Very intense. Fantastic win. I lost an ear-ring and broke a necklace doing the t-shirt over the head thing in my parents lounge room. Go the mighty Sea Eagles!

Le Strange gone for a few weeks, matai will probably get 1 too.

im happy to lose next week with all those players out, but this weeks win was awesome.

What about the Bulldogs slow down tactics, they are so obvious, roll out the back of the tackle and stand in the dummy halves way. they did it time and time again and have done it every week.

That game started out with Archer making it a game of touch footy, then he turned it around and let the Bulldogs lay on the tackle for a bloody age

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8