Manly vs Rabbids [Round 22 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just looking around Moore Park and it seems as though week end detention has been cancelled this week end. A lot of rabbets fans around.

manlyfan76 said:
Just looking around Moore Park and it seems as though week end detention has been cancelled this week end. A lot of rabbets fans around.

Periodic Detention was stopped 5 years ago :cool:

Maybe the Rabbids have just been multiplying in the off season :D

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Here in the new Members restaurant, getting revved up. With my Dads 91st birthday - gee its a hard life.

Manly by 10 !!

Haha - must be a good dish. Ole mate across the table is doing exactly the same thing. :p

If not for a pirate online broadcast......I'd have to wait until 1:30am to see the game. The price I pay for living in Adelaide.

At the ground - the way the. Bunnies carry on is a joke...montages of when they won a game at brookie! Hope we smash em

quote='HoldenV8' pid='592857' dateline='1407490609']
bob dylan said:
Can you call it LIVING in Adelaide.

Adelaide has its moments and I'm a proud South Aussie.
[/quote]

That sucks I'm in Mildura only 4 hours away and it's the 730 game here.

Gee, Matai just on screen wiping his nose and his eyes look feverish :(

Hope he gives his lurgy to the Rabbids :idea:

FlyingHigh said:
That sucks I'm in Mildura only 4 hours away and it's the 730 game here.

Since Round 3 this year Adelaide is the only place in Australia where Friday night and Sunday arvo games aren't shown on Nein or GEM either live (Friday) or on slight delay (Sunday). Games on Friday start no earlier than 1:30am Saturday, while the Sunday game usually starts just after midnight Monday morning.

As for the game? Its a Souffs home game but I bet if the crowd isn't as high as expected they'll blame Manly fans for not travelling.

how is this not the main game in QLD as well. WTF i wrong with Channel 9. Top of the table clash, or also rans....

Dan said:
how is this not the main game in QLD as well. WTF i wrong with Channel 9. Top of the table clash, or also rans....

Channel Nein Brisbane would play a special on "Locky's receding hairline" or "Hodgo's road to recovery after being diagnosed an acute w*nker" before showing a real game of footy ffs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6