Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJLoYd8xak&feature=list_other&playnext=1&list=AL94UKMTqg-9D953-ALwXR7dDmStF1OJUt

Clint

Tipping Member
He's a bit slow Berks. I posted that double on here a couple of weeks ago when it was $9. I didn't have $50k on it tho.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Clint said:
He's a bit slow Berks. I posted that double on here a couple of weeks ago when it was $9. I didn't have $50k on it tho.

Hope you both get it up

Apparently George Rose will not be playing tonight, he tweeted it last night

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Manly1973 said:
Once were berries and want to be MANLY you cant buy what we have jokers HA HA HA,

However USEEEE will always be ASS sniffing POODLES with FERAL girl friends.

Oh fully sick to be a poodle Not YEA

Leave Poodles out of this. I have Standard Poodles and they are hunting dogs.

Call them Chihuahuas.

barrack o barba

Reserve Grader
Ralphie said:
Manly1973 said:
Once were berries and want to be MANLY you cant buy what we have jokers HA HA HA,

However USEEEE will always be ASS sniffing POODLES with FERAL girl friends.

Oh fully sick to be a poodle Not YEA

Leave Poodles out of this. I have Standard Poodles and they are hunting dogs.

Call them Chihuahuas.

You know Ralphie , if you went to a dog show

you would win first prize :p

Berkeley_Eagle

#ForanLegion #GiftytheGreat #embracethehate #gomanly #brickwalldefence #bringthenoise #ManlyFansStandUp #MaroonandWhitepride #justbringit

#FarkingInBreds

barrack o barba

Reserve Grader
Berkeley_Eagle said:
#ForanLegion #GiftytheGreat #embracethehate #gomanly #brickwalldefence #bringthenoise #ManlyFansStandUp #MaroonandWhitepride #justbringit

#FarkingInBreds

Are you going to the game Berkeley Eagle ?

Clint

Tipping Member
I need to send something to a Bulldog supporting mate.
Something like Manlys great try's against the Bulldogs. Cliff Lyons carves up the Bulldogs, or something similar. Has anyone got a youtube link?
Berks I'm looking at you.. :D

Berkeley_Eagle

barrack o barba said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

#FarkingInBreds

Are you going to the game Berkeley Eagle ?

Yeah I'll be in the Manly jersey

Clint said:
I need to send something to a Bulldog supporting mate.
Something like Manlys great try's against the Bulldogs. Cliff Lyons carves up the Bulldogs, or something similar. Has anyone got a youtube link?
Berks I'm looking at you.. :D
I dont have any
Do a YouTube search maybe

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95RPczLZXRQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16