Manly vs Balmain SG Ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

seaeagles4life

Reserve Grader
Just looked up the S.G. ball team, they are undefeated for those that dont know, 7 from 7 and they are up against the only other undefeated side this weekend (Balmain) at Leichhardt Oval for those people interested. I was looking in particular for this kid Gutherson that everyone has wraps on and he has just about scored a try every week if not 2 and he goal kicks too, a guy to watch for the future.

Hopefully they tie him up early like hoppoate
And he turns out as good and then is more loyal than Hoppa, I'm sure they are onto him as a future fback replacement.

seaeagles4life said:
Just looked up the S.G. ball team, they are undefeated for those that dont know, 7 from 7 and they are up against the only other undefeated side this weekend (Balmain) at Leichhardt Oval for those people interested. I was looking in particular for this kid Gutherson that everyone has wraps on and he has just about scored a try every week if not 2 and he goal kicks too, a guy to watch for the future.

It's actually 8 out of 8 in a nine round comp. Next week will be a good indication of how good they are. They've had a pretty good draw this season for a change but have still been winning really well. Because it only goes for 9 rounds before the finals you can get some very lopsided draws as to who and where you have to play.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-juniors-set-up-Brookvale-blockbuster/50155

Brookie at 6pm this Thursday to cheer on the hatchlings :)

"A lot of these kids have been in the system for the last three years and have progressed through Harold Matthews, to 17s development (Flying Eagles) through to SG Ball," he said.

"So it's great for the club's program to show that it's actually working."

Standout performers Jake Trbojevic and Clinton Gutherson recently signed on with the club until 2014 but Healey says it's been far from a two-man show.

"They've all played their part, which is the best thing about the whole season," he said.

"Everyone has contributed. Everyone has scored tries, made tackles and contributed to the eight from eight."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Love it!!!

Well, i jinxed it.

I've still yet to see a win this year. I've been to the three first grade losses, a couple of reserve grade losses and now i've done in the previously undefeated SG Ball team.

I may yet be at NSO and will defo be at Brookie on Monday. This has to end.

And we all thought the team and coach had the problems. All along it was Duff lol :p

Duff said:
Well, i jinxed it.

I've still yet to see a win this year. I've been to the three first grade losses, a couple of reserve grade losses and now i've done in the previously undefeated SG Ball team.

I may yet be at NSO and will defo be at Brookie on Monday. This has to end.

Should be a Norffs

Duff - get Manly to correct your missnamed Paver - that could be the source of your curse :p

Or try walking in backwards :D

Its a full moon tommorrow night, so cleanse your energy field with some good brew!

The curse of Deff will not be at NSO.

I urge anyone who wants to see a (possible) win to get along there.

Duff.......please look into, home renovation, interior decoration, felching, researching antartic ice flow consequences, assisting a charity, weaving, politics in Myanmar, deep sea exploration, argan oil production, coal seam gas extraction effects.........

Duff said:
The curse of Deff will not be at NSO.

I urge anyone who wants to see a (possible) win to get along there.

Don't worry, I'll be there & given that I also haven't seen a winning game since last year's GF (I even cursed the WCC, good times) we're certains for a loss - though probably a close & heartbreaking one.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6