Manly vow to bring the tough stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
After Sunday, and with an origin spot up for grabs... Jorge Taufua can go root a tree if he thinks that (non) performance was anywhere close to acceptable. Pull your finger out!!!:mad:

Thank you for not posting the graphics for this dendrophilia :sleepy:

Move him into second row - he is big enough, and lets see Blair of the left wing.:idea:

HappilyManly said:
Moondog said:
What's done in the forest should stay in the forest...

Leave Littlejohn out of this salacious gossip :D

"Leave".....Leaves/trees/forests....get it????

On topic *cough* Starling vowed to bring the tough stuff....no one else has.

Its annoying to watch our players on the video say that the reason for the liss last game was "we were out enthused" :mad: :huh:

No acknowledgement of their dumb positional play in defense nor the offloads due to their ineffective tackles :dodgy:

This is going to be a forwards' game, so our lot better be enthusiastic !

HappilyManly said:
Its annoying to watch our players on the video say that the reason for the liss last game was "we were out enthused" :mad: :huh:

No acknowledgement of their dumb positional play in defense nor the offloads due to their ineffective tackles :dodgy:

This is going to be a forwards' game, so our lot better be enthusiastic !

sometimes I think they just parrot what the coach says :emoticon:

No one has mentioned 2v at the last press conference when just before it started he said "ok, thanks very much!" smiled and pretended to walk away! :another emoticon:

I'm not sure whether he's learning to hide his annoyance better, or realising that your don't coach your team from the press conference seat. :even another emoticon:

:I don't know why am I doing this:

All these offloads, . . . BJ, DCE & Choc should all be watching to snaffle intercepts. Just need a couple, they are so embarrassing for the "ballplayer".

globaleagle said:
Anyone know why kingy isn't starting yet? Still a bit injured?

I have wondered the same.

Whether Tooves sees his worth from the bench now, or he's letting him get match fit gradually, with more and more minutes.

If we lose to the Dogs, I'd reckon we'll see some changes at least.

Or of course, with all this forestry talk, bring back Grant Wooden!

HappilyManly said:
wombatgc said:
After Sunday, and with an origin spot up for grabs... Jorge Taufua can go root a tree if he thinks that (non) performance was anywhere close to acceptable. Pull your finger out!!!:mad:

dendrophilia??...Learn something knew everyday....I'll have to work that into a conversation somehow...:p

wombatgc said:
HappilyManly said:
wombatgc said:

dendrophilia??...Learn something knew everyday....I'll have to work that into a conversation somehow...:p

Indeed wombat!

My mum is a lifelong and avid gardener, and I feel I now have a perfect new way to refer to her!

A Dendrophile.

Though I suspect it's a lot '' seedier '' in it's strictest definition!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4