Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok Mr Cunningham, I hope so...

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
index.jpg

I hadn't heard that, but it wouldn't surprise me given that Barrett was a half in his playing days. Most halves who go into top level coaching seem to think that teams start and finish in 6 and 7.

Thankfully Des has proven with his coaching over the years that he is a believer in 1-17 and not just the two somewhere in the middle. No point in having the best halves in the game if the other 15 aren't up to standard.

Grandfinal winning half-backs are not that easy to come by ... just ask Parra ... they have been searching for one for over 30 years ...

Yes on his day he is - those days are only when the rest of the team is playing great and we are on the front foot! He can't lead and ignite us - he plays his best on the back of others.
I disagree . DCE has won games for us off his own individual brilliance .
DCE is a star
He is a QLD and Aust rep player for good reason .

Tom being back will definitely help. He was the type of support player through the middle and on the fringes who we lacked in the opening two rounds.
Really confident about this one and Turbo will make a massive difference. Just hope Parker and Jorge bring there boots and it will go along way to a win.

Really confident about this one and Turbo will make a massive difference. Just hope Parker and Jorge bring there boots and it will go along way to a win.

Bringing their boots is one thing. I just hope that Jorge has one of those days where he can actually catch a ball as well as hold onto it when running.

As for Hank Scorpio.....for mine he needs to start showing that he actually has an attacking game. We saw a glimpse of it at Leichhardt when he should have scored backing up Elliot's break. But his attacking displays have been few and far between. Centres should be scoring tries or setting up their supports. We don't see too much of either from Brad and that needs to change.

Grandfinal winning half-backs are not that easy to come by ... just ask Parra ... they have been searching for one for over 30 years ...

I see Sterling has changed tack. Instead of saying they've finally found a good half he's now saying they have found the right player in Ferguson.

Yeah, they also had the right player in Semi too but it didn't win them a premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8