Manly v Titans [Round 23 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hahaha, Horsehead wasn't going to call that a penalty until he got a call. I wonder if it was the same touchie who made the first forward pass call this century (he's a rebellious one).

What a dreadful performance from everyone involved in that game. The Refs, what can you say, disgusting, disgraceful I'm lost for word. The performance of our team, we will be cannon fodder in the finals playing like this.

It's time for another drink.

Roger_Ramjet said:
HK_Eagle said:
Arghhhhh! This is the third consecutive week the ... dumbass commentators give away the score in the other game during the broadcast. We get the reply of that game immediately after this live one. Why do commentators feel the need to talk about results in other games during commentary. ...!

hahahaha...If you're watching the game live in Australia, then you're most likely watching it illegally, like many of of us so you can't complain. :D

Nope, watching it live in Hong Kong legally. Not that I have a problem with those who need to stream on the quiet :)

I guess you mistook the HK as standing for Burke?

ManlyArmy said:
Parra will flog us next week!

If Hayne has a dig they will. The other 16 players they have shouldn't be playing first grade.

Plus our guys should be fresh after having this weekend off.

It took a touch judge screaming into his mic with the game over to get Manly a single penalty from the pinksters in the 2nd half.

Ralphie said:
What a dreadful performance from everyone involved in that game. The Refs, what can you say, disgusting, disgraceful I'm lost for word. The performance of our team, we will be cannon fodder in the finals playing like this.

It's time for another drink.

Two bad refs, does not equal 1 good one. They were atrocious, but we were just flat and looked like we needed a break. It wasn't unexpected after lasts weeks hit out though. We were tired and the line up changes meant nothing flowed well.

Symonds stifled our right hand edge and without Skivvy foz had to do a lot himself. Our champion halves won it on individual brilliance though

Tough crowd in here.. Titans have upset some good teams this year including souths a month ago.
A 10-3 penalty count is going to limit most teams. Lui and Matai have been two of our best. We need a solid win next week.

Doubt Toovey will put on a sob and cry like Bellamy did over Klein but it deserves it.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/scorers/games/2014/201407040613.html
Canterbury 23 v Manly 16
Round 17, 2014
Referees: Jared Maxwell, David Munro Venue: Stadium Australia 04-Jul-2014

We were ok today!
We had to beat both a motivated titans and the refs today.
Forwards held their own against a strong pack!
The Nein commentary was a disgrace jumping on the disharmony bandwagon at times.
Let's see how we are playing come finals time!

I thought that Horo, as a replacement , was fantastic.

After a looong walk to the bus stop I have released the negativity of the Pinkos and revelling in #1 Ladder Spot :)

Tommy just holds on too long, otherwise he is in the right spot.

Jorge is still bringing back the ball running sideways :s

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12