Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We're almost there...

We just got our slogan the wrong way around.

Wales are beating russia in the soccer and look at their slogan!

f-FAW20447Pages1.jpg

Sure we were missing a few players but it is no excuse for our dreadful performance . Our defence was NSW cup standard .

It is remarkable although in not sure the cattle out there could be coached by anyone
Those players are professional players they are not park footballers and can be coached by someone that has the ability to coach them well . Don't just look at the loss . Look at the way we lost and you will see what I mean

Barrett Quote:

"You people and the fans don't see how hard guys like Jake and the rest of the players work. And they're up against it and it's bloody hard."

It is a bloody shame the coaching staff don't compliment the players hard work . Players can train hard but unless they are coached smart they wont reap the benefits .
We were not beaten by the Titans by 2, 6, or 8 points . We were beaten by 20 points .

Those players are professional players they are not park footballers and can be coached by someone that has the ability to coach them well . Don't just look at the loss . Look at the way we lost and you will see what I mean

This season is starting to take its toll if our old mate @BOZO is feeling negative about things too!

Although don't blame you mate, I started negative, got over it for a while and tried my best to be positive but that's just bashing my head against the wall.

All the excuses in the world don't forgive players just not having a crack, they are being paid huge money by everyday standards , Stewart is on $15k a week, there's people out there ( pensioners ) trying to survive a year on that.

And for $15k we get a player, not getting out of about 1st gear all night ( and it's a 5 on the floor transmission plus a 6th for overdrive).

Lots were trying last night, Darcy's having a real go ( finally ) but otherwise all very pedestrian.

Certainly hard being an Eagles supporter on 2016, but I'll never desert the ship.

This season is starting to take its toll if our old mate @BOZO is feeling negative about things too!

Although don't blame you mate, I started negative, got over it for a while and tried my best to be positive but that's just bashing my head against the wall.

All the excuses in the world don't forgive players just not having a crack, they are being paid huge money by everyday standards , Stewart is on $15k a week, there's people out there ( pensioners ) trying to survive a year on that.

And for $15k we get a player, not getting out of about 1st gear all night ( and it's a 5 on the floor transmission plus a 6th for overdrive).

Lots were trying last night, Darcy's having a real go ( finally ) but otherwise all very pedestrian.

Certainly hard being an Eagles supporter on 2016, but I'll never desert the ship.
Well said Mark .
I hope your son in law and his family are doing well

I'm hoping it was because Wright picked up an injury sometime this afternoon because otherwise its a damn joke.
Even if Wright was injured at the last minute why did we not have a fit 18th man ready to go ? Is there a rule that says if you played NSW Cup you can't play NRL in the same weekend ?? If so why the hell was Nathan Green even up there with the team ??

To suggest that we knowingly played an injured man on the bench with the expectation that he would not be required is mind boggling if true. Green was the perfect cover for that scenario, ex centre who can cover back row, why didn't he kit up ? I can't believe that we are so poorly managed that we went into a game with only 16 "fit" players.

.@SeaEagles injury crisis deepens: debutante Liam Knight looks to have suffered a broken ankle in his first #NRL tackle @7NewsSydney

Even if Wright was injured at the last minute why did we not have a fit 18th man ready to go ? Is there a rule that says if you played NSW Cup you can't play NRL in the same weekend ?? If so why the hell was Nathan Green even up there with the team ??

To suggest that we knowingly played an injured man on the bench with the expectation that he would not be required is mind boggling if true. Green was the perfect cover for that scenario, ex centre who can cover back row, why didn't he kit up ? I can't believe that we are so poorly managed that we went into a game with only 16 "fit" players.
No rule that says you can't replace a player with another who played NSW Cup the day before.
The Bulldogs did it a few weeks ago with that young winger, I think it was against Canberra.

Well said Mark .
I hope your son in law and his family are doing well

They are off on a family 4WD journey ( all his family) to Cape York early next month.

The chemo is knocking him around but the hope is it can prolong his life to get another Xmas in, and to date his lung cancer isn't growing so it's temporarily doing its job, trouble is its effectiveness runs out, so it's only delaying the inevitable.

But they are busy making memories which is by important.

Really glad you mentioned Darcy, mate. At least the kid has passion for the club, you could see that when he blew up at himself after giving away that penalty for a high shot late in the game last night.

Really glad you mentioned Darcy, mate. At least the kid has passion for the club, you could see that when he blew up at himself after giving away that penalty for a high shot late in the game last night.

Yeah, I have been a critic of the kid, but he has had a dig the last few games and is beginning to earn his spot.

They are off on a family 4WD journey ( all his family) to Cape York early next month.

The chemo is knocking him around but the hope is it can prolong his life to get another Xmas in, and to date his lung cancer isn't growing so it's temporarily doing its job, trouble is its effectiveness runs out, so it's only delaying the inevitable.

But they are busy making memories which is by important.
I hope they have a great time . Many people after chemo are in remission for many years . Lets pray he will be one of many

I hope they have a great time . Many people after chemo are in remission for many years . Lets pray he will be one of many

That won't happen, his cancer markers are still rising slowly, and don't forget this has been a 3 year battle through Bowel Cancer, Liver Cancer and now Lung, the chemo now isn't nearly as effective as it was at the start.

But we live in hope!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10