Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
According to the ABC commentators, Snake, Wright and Tom are all hobbling. Wright was apparently doing so as he came on.

Wright is now on report for a shoulder charge.....

Simonmyers11

First Grader
To be honest never thought we would compete with cows this year anyway . Still need a clean out and for barrett to get this team playing a lot better and for some better luck with injuries. We wont get spoon but wont be playing finals again this year which is disappointing.

D

Deleted member 24974

Doesn't look good but I havn't given up on this game yet.
You may disagree with me @Boxley but I ain't no Troll!!

Can't possibly be a real Manly supporter to say if we where given 60 points they would catch us.
Can't remember being beaten by 60 points this year.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I can't believe we get beat by 20 against this mob- this is indeed a year to forget.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Doesn't look good but I havn't given up on this game yet.

Can't possibly be a real Manly supporter to say if we where given 60 points they would catch us.
Can't remember being beaten by 60 points this year.

Oh you have a voice and not just a Troll button!!

Next week v Cowboys, this lot minus our only two goers Parcell & Tommy!!

Going to be plenty of points in this one !!

killerspud

Reserve Grader
Gee hasn't Brett Stewart gone to sht, wtf is his problem apart from his attitude?
Release him if thats what he want, he is in poor form but regardless he seems to not give 2 shts!

cava2323

Reserve Grader
image.jpeg

Stewart never ran the ball. Problem is hes carrying an injury and clearly doesnt want to play for his coach.
I don't give a stuff!
Play for the team! Play for the supporters who stood behind him for years, screamed themselves hoarse so he could waste $1000's on the horses.
Play for pride in your name - FFS you will go down as an absolute dog and hoax if you continue this way

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14