Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good luck to M.Wright tonight. He has always had a go and produced a tradesman like performance whenever called upon ... whether at wing, centre, 5/8 and now fullback.

Not an easy gig replacing Tom at the back but go your hardest son!!!
Well, we are full strength minus 1 and Tom, so it's as good a time as any for Wright.

Sea Eagles totally underestimated by some on here, though Cheatchin not underestimated at all ;)

However keep in mind Cheatchin needs to keep the stats looking more balanced so he can take us out later on......

so big win Sea Eagles

D

Deleted member 26876

We might just crack the half century today if we can manage to play some consistent 80 minute footy.

I am tipping that Walker, Kelly and Uate will do some major damage.

The titans are leaking an average of 26 points a game this year.
Yeah, when the storm wanted to attack last week they tore them to shreds through the middle, we just need to keep targeting them and keep alive to get the win. Defence has to be active and alert for the whole game.

Stevo

First Grader
Far out can we get the u/20 winger Jade Anderson in to the FG team some how. He slots them from anywhere.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Play it in their half, then we don't have to worry about the grubbers and Don flying at the corners.

Use the Raiders winning game plan :wait:

Manly 19+
Chez 40/20 x 2
AFB to score a try:party:

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We defend
We win
Our points will take care of themseves with decent ball control
Just tackle tackle tackle and be hard

Ryan

Journey Man
Play it in their half, then we don't have to worry about the grubbers and Don flying at the corners.

Use the Raiders winning game plan :wait:

Manly 19+
AFB to score a try:party:

So hope you're right. Being a .400% team just won't be good enough if we lose, especially given we were a .333% team last season. On that basis, I'm going to steer clear after the result tonight, because I'm going to be a very unhappy camper.

We are better than this.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
So hope you're right. Being a .400% team just won't be good enough if we lose, especially given we were a .333% team last season. On that basis, I'm going to steer clear after the result tonight, because I'm going to be a very unhappy camper.

We are better than this.

Ash Taylor has to be contained as it's his kicking that gets them around the field.

The NRL Stats guy tipped us, all the other mugs tipped the losers @:cool:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Does Nate Myles have to play great tonight to get picked for Origin or can he play his usual game because he is guaranteed a spot?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does Nate Myles have to play great tonight to get picked for Origin or can he play his usual game because he is guaranteed a spot?

Guaranteed I think you'll find.

If they were to lose this year I'd say he'd be tapped, but with two home games highly unlikely!

Ben

Bencher
With Terbo out, i really hope Write can play a support roll. When Hastings is on he always looks for the ball but we need it from our 1 from the start. This will be an interesting battle from the get go. I say we will roll over them up front with second phase, but they pip us in the backs without Tommy.
Karn Manly!

The Who

Journey Man
I trust Lussick enjoyed a few days of R&R on the Gold Coast.
Guess he'll have to fly home to play for the Manly Workers against the Bears on Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16