Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
Someone give me a kick up the keister fast. I'm not feeling it at all. They dusted The Storm, with Slater at the back. I'm struggling to see how we will get them with Wright there.
I'm with you mate, Titans are a very good footy team, top 4 worthy and we have lost our main strike weapon. I think we will get a dust up.

D

Deleted member 26876

You must be joking, go into a match with a new fullback then make further changes mid-game? Won't happen, thankfully.
What I meant by that is that if Matt wright isn't playing too good we can just give him a "rest" and put someone like Hastings or walker there for a bit in the game

D

Deleted member 26876

Someone give me a kick up the keister fast. I'm not feeling it at all. They dusted The Storm, with Slater at the back. I'm struggling to see how we will get them with Wright there.
We are playing away, we are in it with every chance. Any time we wear the maroon jersey we have been shocking for sections or even the whole game sometimes

FYI I'm on radio silence. I'm in Germany until tomorrow afternoon well after the game so any site issues email me please and explain the issue so I can fix it without having to see scores.

Side note flogged the car on the autobahn tonight, torrential rain and I pushed it to 180 but visibility was horrible so had to back off as it wasn't safe with the kids. Dry weather tomorrow so I'm going to aim for 200
180 in torrential rain???:shake:
Sure hope it was a high performance vehicle... and you checked the retreads ;)

Ryan

Journey Man
I had mine out once .. and neither the police or the lady lawn bowlers had absolutely any sense of humour ...
Fireman-With-Hose-Adult-Costume-211856.jpg

Ryan

Journey Man
I don't think the game plan will change too much but maybe the attitude will without Tom.

We have a win % with Wright in our team as we did with Wiliame in it. Funnily, the NSW Cup team with Wright in it, has a worse record then even THAT !

Danly Manly

Reserve Grader
We might just crack the half century today if we can manage to play some consistent 80 minute footy.

I am tipping that Walker, Kelly and Uate will do some major damage.

The titans are leaking an average of 26 points a game this year.

chris_niko

Reserve Grader
Brad Parker showing why he's no where near first grade. 1 minute in and a horror read in defense sends titans over from 80 out

TimmyQ

Bencher
I'm with you mate, Titans are a very good footy team, top 4 worthy and we have lost our main strike weapon. I think we will get a dust up.
Top 4 with that roster??? Comeon kid thats Rubbish. We are as good as they are on paper easy and well struggle to make the 8 too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16