Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
The Community jerseys, with the big Eagle on the chest, look awesome!

Let's go Manly!!

Honestly best Manly jersey I've seen. This needs to be their regular strip. Are they for sale?

Tony Abbott. Awww don't. Please. Give me Hugh Jackman, Tom Kenneally, anyone but a pollie!

danny-boy said:
RiverEagle said:

Let's go Manly!!

Honestly best Manly jersey I've seen. This needs to be their regular strip. Are they for sale?

I bought one for my wife... She loves it!!

danny-boy said:
RiverEagle said:

Let's go Manly!!

They were on sale.

Ppl said they're sold out right now.

Game on!

Wondering if maroon shorts would look better, though maybe since the Tigers have dark shorts we need light ones?

Lucky to have gotten away with that no-try imo

Damn we got lucky there with the Tigers no try call. For mine that was a try but I'll take the call. For once Shame Hayne stuffed up and I'm not complaining :D

Tony Abbot and the Beaver on the screen together. The crowd wouldn't have known whether to boo or cheer lol.

Hiku is becoming a consistent try scorer out on the wing. And Snake looks to be in continuing good form ;)

No matter how well we might play tonight and/or win, you know it's gonna get overshadowed by that Tigers try not getting checked. Not that i really care, whingers are funnier when they've lost.

Horo does a crusher...

Anyone else get the feeling that whenever Moses gets the ball, the boys see his Uncle Benny and just want to smash him? :p

Refreshing to see the Manly scrum too. The hooker (MB) actually packing in at hooker, and the guy playing lock (Buhrer) actually packing in at lock. So far the Tigers have used Farah and Moses from what I've seen.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6