Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
I just found out i'm gonna be in Auckland on Friday, damn it. Jeez if only that could have been a couple of weeks later ! :mad: Tigpies dont look too convincing in this TV match against Brent Kite and Dean Whare. But we shouldnt be counting our chickens.

Anyway, my question is : although Nein are showing it live FTA in Oz, surely Fox will show it live in Other countries such as NZ ? suppose it will be around 10 pm over there . .. ..

http://www.skysport.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=284
Sky Sports has it live at 21:45

@kiwi eagle should be able to confirm this

With the Panthers winning by 16, it means the missed forward pass for the Bulldogs final try has cost Manly 1st position.
If this was round 26 it would have cost us the minor premiership and $100k.

HappilyManly said:
http://www.skysport.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=284
Sky Sports has it live at 21:45

@kiwi eagle should be able to confirm this
Thanx HM, well spotted. That's a relief. Cant miss a single Manly second from now until full-time on 5 th October ! :)

Manly Sea Eagles @SeaEagles · 2h
Thanks to Spark Catering, if you get in before 6:30pm to watch NYC - all pies, chips & hot dogs are only $2.00! http://bit.ly/1jX9vry

:D

HappilyManly said:
Manly Sea Eagles @SeaEagles · 2h
Thanks to Spark Catering, if you get in before 6:30pm to watch NYC - all pies, chips & hot dogs are only $2.00! http://bit.ly/1jX9vry

:D

$50 Family ticket, or $45 with a members code. Pretty decent value!

I hope we give these tigers a lesson. Let them know what an aberration the last result was.

Manly have to stop using excuses about being 'flat', 'they wanted it more than we did' etc :mad:

NEWS FLASH - Manly Fans want it more :exclamation:

Woods and Farrah will be raring to have a go after holding up the SOO Trophy for the 1st time in 9 years :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Woods and Farrah will be raring to have a go after holding up the SOO Trophy for the 1st time in 9 years :cool:
Yes, we have all noticed how backing up SOO players seem to put in blinders, within a ridiculously short period after the midweek clash. Brimming with confidence, their tiredness has not yet manifested itself.
Farrah and Woods will be in top form. Danger game.

Hopefully Farrah and Woods will still be celebrating, at least mentally, by Friday.

Apart from the vital 2 points, the way they carried on in beating us that arvo in the wet (at Leichardt) really needs to be avenged!

Just saw on Fox that Anasta has a bicep tear that will rule him out this week or maybe longer.

Yes, that Leichhardt game needs to be avenged :cool:

So much disappointment that I'm working til 5.30 and work too far away to get there in a suitable time. Very much looking forward to this game all since we haven't played Wests at Brookie in a long time.

This game on Friday now takes on more weight

With souths losing tonight

If we win we will remain 2 games clear of Easts and souths

Thank you sharks and titans - if only for this weekend.

I'll be cheering for the Scumos this Round :s
Hoping that those purple bastards do the Dogs :idea:

The Broncos may also be up for the Penrith game :)

Manly please focus, wins matter to your Fans, especially those of us who sat in the rain at Leichhardt this year - not happy :exclamation:

HappilyManly said:
Manly please focus, wins matter to your Fans, especially those of us who sat in the rain at Leichhardt this year - not happy :exclamation:
Back at Brookie after that lonely canyon last week, and with a point to prove after a flawed display, Manly are specials this week.
Farah and Woods will still be hung over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8