Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 6, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Well guys I've done you all a favour and chucked a few bucks on the Tigers at those 2.45 odds. Manly will win now, thank me later.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
He’s a dickhead, just like the rest of the 9 team.

Thank god I have Foxtel.

I'm still too cheap to get Foxtel so I'm stuck with Nein.

With Lane (6'7", 115kg), Paseka (6'8", 120kg) and Perrett (6'4, 115kg), we'd just about have one of our biggest ever benches I think.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Joey just had a good presentation on last week's game by Chez.

3 times he was set for a runner that is usually filled by Turbo.:mad:

3 times there was daylight as neither Walks or Kels ran in support , let alone Matt Wright :confused:

Sadly the Titans defence was sparse in all 3 instances.
Wasted opportunities and 2 match points :(

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Joey just had a good presentation on last week's game by Chez.

3 times he was set for a runner that is usually filled by Turbo.:mad:

3 times there was daylight as neither Walks or Kels ran in support , let alone Matt Wright :confused:

Pretty much what some of us have been saying since last Sunday. DCE had no support runners against the Tits, something that Tom does all the time. He follows Cherry and Jake around like a drovers dog looking for that offload or pass. We didn't have that last week and it showed on the scoreboard.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Matty Wright won't set the world on fire, but he will always give his all when on the field so I think we're OK.
It's not m Wright I'm worried about.
We need a few guys to lift. Thompson, croaked, walker. If they go alright we won't be talking about Wright.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Pretty much what some of us have been saying since last Sunday. DCE had no support runners against the Tits, something that Tom does all the time. He follows Cherry and Jake around like a drovers dog looking for that offload or pass. We didn't have that last week and it showed on the scoreboard.
Strange to watch the piece as the gaps were so wide that we looked to be playing 2 players short.:cool:

In the midst of stressing out during the game, I actually thought that the Titans D was tight. But with this highlight, I was seeing grass. :banghead:

No wonder Chez bashed somebody :giggle:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Hoping Paseka isnt a poor man's TRex....
Hoping to see some agro.
giphy.gif

Tan should just be able step over Brookes and Thompson

HoldenV8

Journey Man
It's not m Wright I'm worried about.
We need a few guys to lift. Thompson, croaked, walker. If they go alright we won't be talking about Wright.

I think Dylan will go OK and he'll be better for last weeks run. Remember it was his first game in 7 months last week.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Other than winning, I'm just hoping we see more from Croker than what he has shown in the opening 5 rounds. With Hastings looking unlikely to see first grade any time soon he needs to start showing improvement because the sad reality is that there is no one else right now.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16